akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Whenever I choose "Give in to your desires" from the very first choice, the game gets stuck on a black loading screen. I've tried everything, using locale emulator, running windows 7 compatibility mode, changing my system's format AND locale to Japanese, shortening the file names, but nothing works.
But that's not the only issue I'm having. For some reason, the game's CG and standing art (at least the ones I've been able to see) are weirdly zoomed in. And the pixel roaming is weirdly zoomed out! Thing is, it wasn't like that when I first extracted the game. But now, for whatever reason, every time i extract the game (translated or not) it defaults to that.
Anyone know anything that could possibly fix either of these bizarre issues? I'm on Windows 10, just for reference.
Move your game folder to C drive

Reactions: SomaNeko97

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How much of the scenes only use the blue men? Hate that lol tho i see pics of actual males so was wondering is there much content with males and not invisible men?

subuluwa

May 9, 2020
Is anyone ever going to transalte the rest of the game or is that like not possible? I'd really appreciate translations for the menus and the out of cutscene dialogue.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
- Cowgirl on the balcony. Talk to her while she's hanging laundry (not when she's standing off to the side) on the second story balcony and select the purple heart.

I haven't come across this. Is there a time she does this?

and offcourse I unlock it the second i post this...
08:00 i got it. Not sure if this is for everyone the same, but... now you know.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Is this any cause for concern guys?
View attachment 803840
Some games have questionable files and some of them end up activating the firewall access dialog. If only there was a master list of trusted games and uploaders. Its a good thing I dont use windows for my daily activites, its on a seperate hard drive and only used for games.

Reactions: hamuncd

hamuncd

Jun 11, 2018
Some games have questionable files and some of them end up activating the firewall access dialog. If only there was a master list of trusted games and uploaders. Its a good thing I dont use windows for my daily activites, its on a seperate hard drive and only used for games.
so is the game safe? just a false alarm?

Reactions: PerroMuerto11

Weldar2

Dec 15, 2018
It might be me being stupid, but can anyone tell me how I can exit back out of the save menu after saving?

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how can i make money in this game ? and i just got kissing since beginning an cannot find any new scene, what should i do next ? And lastly, where is devil girl people talking about ?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I used my amazing MS Paint skills to roughly translate the selection UI elements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex Menu 1 has Kiss, Handjob, Blowjob in that order and Sex Menu 2 has Missionary, Standing Doggy, Facing Carry in that order. Purple heart icons show up under certain conditions which initiates a special sex scene.
Where can i download your UI Settings?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes