Mar 23, 2019
Guide:

on everything for winter game, planning to post this again when a thread is made for winter game:
Note: there is a lot of time-exclusive/missable events in this one, so make sure to not miss out on any of them.
Please assume you have max affinity + h guage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021

this works, just follow the installation guide, ignore the sugio part, simply unzip the file into the game folder like this (you don't need to do anything just unzip):
1726188509010.png
and run the game.

the game might freeze for a few minutes just wait for it to do its thing it should unfreeze after a few minutes

megax8

Nov 4, 2021
9/10, little short, but legit all the original game needed ngl. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Hope we get some more.

jackybendys

Jun 2, 2020

this works, just follow the installation guide, ignore the sugio part, simply unzip the file into the game folder like this (you don't need to do anything just unzip):
View attachment 4027311
and run the game.

the game might freeze for a few minutes just wait for it to do its thing it should unfreeze after a few minutes
i got some error like this, im doing like the way instruction do tho 1726201600509.png

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020

View attachment 4027311
and run the game.

did not work for me, i tried opening the game and it crashes on launch.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
9/10, little short, but legit all the original game needed ngl. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Hope we get some more.
I mean tbh the summer game was on the same size I'd say before the DLC so maybe we get a DLC drop and the same amount of content, I think this does the original game justice and noone expected more than new animations, a new theme and story so they nailed all these points imo.

SimplyAlmighty

Mar 16, 2021

View attachment 4027311
and run the game.

Didn't work for me

Ukioki

Dec 11, 2019
Guide:

on everything for winter game, planning to post this again when a thread is made for winter game:
Note: there is a lot of time-exclusive/missable events in this one, so make sure to not miss out on any of them.
Please assume you have max affinity + h guage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] sai mã rồi anh ơi

Reactions: Tahnone

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
NGL, I was disapointed. Between the recycled scenes and no new locations, this felt more like another DLC than a brand new game. And a worse DLC than the outdoor one, I might add.

Also a lot of CG-only scenes, while in the previous game, most CG scenes could be repeated as pixel art animations, which I much prefer.

It was nice that the gallery was not as bloated, and the game shorter, but I'm not a fan of having so many missables either.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes