Griffan

May 17, 2018
Winter is quite challenging when it comes to unlocking certain scenes considering it has to be done at very specific times.
=> And even if it's possible to guess some locations, since I can't read a word of Japanese, I did screw up a few times.

This is just my opinion, But I think Winter is still very incomplete...
In fact, didn't Dieselmine add a few more features and options to Summer before the DLC came out ?
He might just do the same here. Not to mention the potential bug fixing updates.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
6 months, ha. I had waited a whole year for sister fantasy DLC + another month for english fan translate. A true fan will wait.

Tartartata1

Jun 29, 2023
Help! I have the local emulator installed, but the option of running the game through the emulator doesn't appear. what do?

yosoyatomic099

Aug 6, 2024
isthe
View attachment 2030199

Overview:
You're spending a boring summer vacation cooped up in your postage stamp-sized apartment, when you receive a call from your relative's mom.
It seems she and her husband are going on a trip, so they want you to come back to the countryside, and look after your old childhood friend Hazuki for a while.
Well, it certainly beats melting here in the city, so you decide to accept the offer.
So you start preparing for the journey...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2021-03-25
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Miscellaneous:

Note: see Installation section (above) about running the multilingual version

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Fan Saves

View attachment 2030198 View attachment 2030200 View attachment 2030201 View attachment 2030202 View attachment 2030203
android version? anyone?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes