eFallyn

May 2, 2024

this works, just follow the installation guide, ignore the sugio part, simply unzip the file into the game folder like this (you don't need to do anything just unzip):
View attachment 4027311
and run the game.

the game might freeze for a few minutes just wait for it to do its thing it should unfreeze after a few minutes
this work for me.. thx

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
NGL, I was disapointed. Between the recycled scenes and no new locations, this felt more like another DLC than a brand new game. And a worse DLC than the outdoor one, I might add.

Also a lot of CG-only scenes, while in the previous game, most CG scenes could be repeated as pixel art animations, which I much prefer.

It was nice that the gallery was not as bloated, and the game shorter, but I'm not a fan of having so many missables either.
To be fair i think it was supposed to be a DLC not a seperate title but not sure what they call it officially so maybe ur right

I agree w everything u said tho the CG only scenes i hated even in the previous game i think they feel out of place, its probably their way of saving time and money. the new dot pixel animations are godlike but they messed up big time by having to move my mouse around instead of just sizing it correctly

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Been disappointed that they recycled the six walking around scenes. At least they compressed the gallery.

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
Anyone know what Winter version 1.01 changes from Ci-en?

• Fixed an issue where the dialogue interval during sprite animations was extremely long.
    The voice before the split is included in the list that plays random short voices,
    If that voice was selected by lottery, the next voice would not be played for about 20 seconds.
  • Corrected appearance conditions and hit detection for some characters and events.
     Hazuki, who appeared with her aunt, did not appear.
  • Added option to skip some events in extra mode
  • Added wording to indicate that certain items are appearing in Extra Mode
  • Delete unnecessary data to reduce capacity
  • Other minor corrections and additions

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes