starygamer

Aug 3, 2019
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.
Why is it so hard to find a solution to play this game?

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
If you're fine with MTL, use Lunahook/translator to play the game.
That directs to a github with v3.14.0, and the Release_English.zip gets flagged for threats. While v.2.9.0 was confirmed on reddit to be fine, I'm kinda weary about this one. Is it good? Can I just get by on XUnity.Auto Translator BepInEx? These don't work. I dl'ed LunaTranslator (instead of Luna Hook) and got dinged again in virus check.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
did the game got more content? I remember being able to go to more placed outside but I am asking if they added more since i see a v2
No, for the original game, the Outing DLC was the last content. But there's a sequel, which isnt in the OP, and doesnt have it's own thread yet for some reason. You can find a link to the JP version a few pages back

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
No, for the original game, the Outing DLC was the last content. But there's a sequel, which isnt in the OP, and doesnt have it's own thread yet for some reason. You can find a link to the JP version a few pages back
I am aware of that is just that I saw some updates on another side and I thought there was some new patch.

ThatOneFuzzieGuy

Jul 8, 2024
That directs to a github with v3.14.0, and the Release_English.zip gets flagged for threats. While v.2.9.0 was confirmed on reddit to be fine, I'm kinda weary about this one. Is it good? Can I just get by on XUnity.Auto Translator BepInEx? These don't work. I dl'ed LunaTranslator (instead of Luna Hook) and got dinged again in virus check.
It's safe. Your antivirus might want to make an exception for it. Otherwise, it works rather nicely.

Reactions: Goblyn99
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes