Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
This new version from steam doesn't run any good.
It keeps lagging, become impossible to play. Any guess?

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I do not know where to put the password and I do not know what to do. Please explain the method in a picture

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Why does the latest version says it's 1.01.07 ? I thought it was 1.02.
Also, the screen turns black when I start the game... Like what the hell ?! Who made the upload ?
=> Is there a way to solve this problem ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregorii

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
Can u guys suggest me a similar game and I have also played summer memories plz suggest similar games

dancik420

May 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "toto_azerty123456, сообщение: 4096731, участник: 129866"]
Для тех, у кого черный экран после нажатия на кнопку «Пуск» / は じ め る, помимо приложения на японском языке, вам также необходимо переключить форматы Windows (в первой вкладке региональных и языковых настроек) на японский (Япония).
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]Добрый человек спасибо за совет

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Fun fact... The fan made translation was rather thorough yet, saying "cock" or "pussy" was too much for them...
While on the other hand, the official translation was not shy in using those words but barely translated some sentences.
=> What's their deal ?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
It wasn't that saying cock and pussy were "too much", just that the girl in question saying the lines has a very distinct dialect that is the equivalent of a bumpkin/hick so the translator used things like cooter and pecker to try and emulate this quirk of her speech. It may come off as jarring because you aren't used to hearing those terms but that's kind of the point, she's supposed to sound a bit odd.

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
I get this when I press new game

I tried to run it with locale emulator as well, is there a fix for this?

JIKSOS

Apr 26, 2021
1622485094379.png
I need some help when i start the game it stays like that i already change the region to japan and it doesnt work i also installed locale emulator but it doesnt show up the option to run it with locale emulator someone know how to fix it
i have windows 8.1
sorry for bad english xd

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Tanlines, inverted nipples, short hair, slightly chubby, kuudere/indifference/free use, some exhibitionism (sort of)
This shit is hitting most of my fetishes god damn. The art and ambience are incredible to boot.

One question I want to ask is there any way to change costume during the contextual sex? Like for example while she's eating or on the couch? I dont mean the special purple heart sex scenes I mean the sexual harassment while she's not following you.

Reactions: blarg0192

rokudenashi_

Jun 12, 2019
does anyone have day 1 save? it seems like i can play the game when i load a save but i can't play it from the start it just locks me in the starting dialogue and gives me black screen.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Can't even use the emulator on the .exe when on other game it can, and if i try to launch it without i get blackscreen after pressing start ... didn't have this problem with the older version of the game

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes