TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this game still gets updates?
Dieselmine have released two other game since the Japanese version of this one, and I think it only ever got things like bug fixes. The completed prefix in the title is very likely correct here.

Edit- Still can't find a change log, but did find a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
No official Android version, and Unity games can't really be fan ported I'm afraid.
Got it. Thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind sharing, do you know any good Unity games for Android? I've tried searching around, but haven't found much. I swear to fuck the "mobile games" tag used to yield more results, but now it only shows a few pages.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GD98

Sep 15, 2021
I have a problem with the game, the main menu has problems loading, basically it does not show the main menu art, it shows the main menu options but the backround its the dieselmine logo, once in game i cant see anything except menus and dialog, does someone know what might be the problem ?

I tried changing resolution and using Locale too, nothhing worked

I really want to play this game, if someone could help me i would me extremely grateful

Failednim

Sep 18, 2021
I think that I downloaded the steam version, I created another user acc on PC, changed time and language to JPN as instructed in another comment, run the game, logged out, then I went back to my main user acc, run the game again and its working with my native language (which isn't either ENG or JPN) and the new game is working fine

thank you guys!

Failednim

Sep 18, 2021
Yep, game was totally ok, no bugs, I unlocked the reminiscence with the 0707, I think that the different modes of the same scene just change her dialogue lines, the animations are always the same

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1632166142966.png

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello everyone, so i have been unable to launch the game without that enormous blue X on all my text box, i tried all the solution proposed :i tried to install and use local emulator but it seem it doesn’t work because it’s the steam version, i changed my system region to japanese/US but nothing worked, anyone have an idea of what i could do?

Griffan

May 17, 2018
!!!

End december seems the date.
Oh nice ! And here I thought that this game was done...
But if we're getting some more sexy scenes, I'm all for it.
=> I wonder though... Will we have to redownload the game, erase our old saves or something ?

Tanglezor

Dec 13, 2017
Oh nice ! And here I thought that this game was done...
But if we're getting some more sexy scenes, I'm all for it.
=> I wonder though... Will we have to redownload the game, erase our old saves or something ?
I think it's a dlc or a + edition <-(aka update)

Reactions: user171
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes