TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Probably won't work with the game in the opening post though, probably. And it's not out until December.

Mar 23, 2019
1634607192073.png 1634607202133.png
Rough Translation of what the addon pack will contain:
Outdoor map added
Fast travel function added
Outdoor event
[Camping] [Sea bathing] [Summer festival] added (This is different than map presumably)
One type of ending added
All sorts of H Dot Animation, Large H Dot Animation, and H CG + scene added, furthermore, Large H scenes that allows you move your vision up and down will have a movable camera function incorporated.
(Referring to positions like cowgirl I believe)
Finishing/Cumming on tongue will be added (some scenes will not have this feature available.)
And more!

Update pack doesn't seem to be focusing on enhancing the aspect of being a game but more of just expanding on gallery function, no complains coming from me especially with a new paizuri scene but I'm sure there's people out there disappointed.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2020
this dieselmine game was weird. honestly, as a guy whos played most of their games, their games feature some nice tittyfucks and has introduced some of the weird but kinky paizuri positions (especially in nightmare school), but this summer game had like 1 decent reverse paizuri scene and 1 vanilla paizuri which made me very disappointed. hopefully they put out some quality milkbangers on this one

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
this dieselmine game was weird. honestly, as a guy whos played most of their games, their games feature some nice tittyfucks and has introduced some of the weird but kinky paizuri positions (especially in nightmare school), but this summer game had like 1 decent reverse paizuri scene and 1 vanilla paizuri which made me very disappointed. hopefully they put out some quality milkbangers on this one
i mean this one is tamed compared to the other games. it would only make sense in the settings too, if there's more vanilla-ish themes.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This was their first "Full sprite sex" game if I'm not mistaken, and it was full vanilla not of that femdom stuff. So yeah it was an experiment.
And to this day is their best selling game, so good it's having a dlc in the works. Really makes you think.

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Re: black screen
Your sys locale doesn't matter, what matters is system date format: needs to be YYYY/MM/DD i.e. japanese
Japan is not good with computers

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also there's for the 1.01 version from Steam, or the old fan translated game. With either you shouldn't have to mess around in whatever setting messes up the game for some people.

Rhym3less

Aug 2, 2020
Tried all I can but it seems like the problem lies with my hardware. I can't seem to get rid of the black screen and the game doesn't render the surroundings (only the menu) I even got the version from the workupload one. Pretty frustrating.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes