Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It was working just fine yesterday. Now it's like...what the fuck??

Edit: I renamed the folder by adding it "ONGOING" .....bruh I usually do that so I know which game I have played in the span of days/weeks/months. I just removed it and it works now lmfao

1637857730104.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tanglezor

_NewtOne_

May 8, 2020
Though I've seen post about using Local Emulator if there is nothing but black screen after pressing start but I still have a problem. I've been using Local Emulator in the other games without issues but here when I click right mouse button on the executable file I dont have this "Local emulator" choice. Maybe it's different type of file or smth. Someone knows about it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Though I've seen post about using Local Emulator...
Local emulator was for the old Japanese game, the official English game is 64Bit and LE won't work. The game is apparently sensitive to locale and time setting, make sure they match. Or look back here.

Tanukicchi

May 17, 2020
I hope someone get's the DLC & translates it when it comes out, I really love the scenes in this game

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
locale emulator works for 32bit apps only - even on 64bit system. If app is is only 64bit it won't work
It will if your locale emulator is for x64. Both the NTLEAS and Locale Emulator products exist for both platforms.

But then again, who the F... use 32 bit these days? I think I switched close to 15 years ago.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
For people like Porcinet, Strohe1m, JIKSOS, etc who have problems with black screens and big crossed close button or those who just don't want to switch system locale to Japanese (devs, why???) I made a patch for 1.01 Steam version that is the same I did for my fan-translation.
To apply it unpack the cmd file into the game dir and run it, after which you can delete the cmd and bak files. Then you'll be able to run the game normally.
it doesn't work for me just says that powershell.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
It comes out on the 24th, christmas present

EDIT: it's out nevermind xD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes