Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I can't find the 1.0.3 nowhere, it's pretty strange that noone uploaded it on eyny, 4chan, sukebei etc

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
<- It should be working fine, game version 1.30 and dlc already installed, I left the installer there, but you just have to click on Summer.exe and piece of cake.

Remember, loading times in the intro sequence are long and slow.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BepInEx 6 does work, but not all of the text must be actual text for it to recognise. The main menu for example won't translate, but the options will and the stats...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Auto translator patch -

Rename the game folder to get rid of any Japanese, extract the zip directly in it so the files are with the exe inside.

Edit - Game with the patch here, updated game with patch now here.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
For some reason I can´t get past the intro. All I have is black screen with the text box and giant X. I thought it was because of the locale settings but no, my system is set to JP and I have a Locale Emulator. Anyone got a fix for this?

trublue

Jul 8, 2017
So that now we have a playable version, how do you start the new events? I cant find anything new other than a greyed out map button.

Edit : Game froze a couple times after going to sleep, the FMC and MC just stand in the kitchen without any prompts

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
For some reason I can´t get past the intro. All I have is black screen with the text box and giant X. I thought it was because of the locale settings but no, my system is set to JP and I have a Locale Emulator. Anyone got a fix for this?
As I said, you just have to be patient. It goes really slow, but it loads after some time.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So that now we have a playable version, how do you start the new events? I cant find anything new other than a greyed out map button.

Edit : Game froze a couple times after going to sleep, the FMC and MC just stand in the kitchen without any prompts
At day 3 the map unlocked for me

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Day 3 is when both stand in the kitchen for me, although there's nothing else on the screen. Does it just take a really long time?
Yep, it does. You have to be patient and let it load. I don't know why does it happen, but it works if you wait.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Once you get to a certain level, in the h scenes, if you roll your mouse middle button you can cum on her face, damn the new scenes are so hot, gonna nut a lot this night

Also, to unlock some locations you have to buy tickets on the convenience store.

My personal recommendation, save a lot. After every event, save.

At max level, with her nude, some scenes can be seen from a pov perspective, damn this update is big.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes