Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Mega <- It should be working fine, game version 1.30 and dlc already installed, I left the installer there, but you just have to click on Summer.exe and piece of cake.

Remember, loading times in the intro sequence are long and slow.
thank you now it seems we just need a translation or a mtl tranl :p

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey thanks for that sadly the computer says that it might have a virus could you re-upload it ?
It doesn't, assembled it myself and downloaded it to double check. The auto translator did have a habit of being seen as a virus before (it kind of acts like one) with some AVs, and this needs a experimental version of it.

In case it's Workupload for some reason, here it is again attached...

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
So I extracted the files of the MTL autotranslator into the game folder but when I start the game it still is all in Japanese I have never used an mtl autotranslator before so maybe its just me being new not knowing how to use it but how do u make it run and stuff so it translates?

Reactions: Fart Thief

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I extracted the files of the MTL autotranslator into the game folder but...
Make sure to rename the folder, same with any non English names in the file address. Try the game on the desktop. It needs to be allowed to connect to the internet to translate, and again it won't translate the main menu.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Make sure to rename the folder, same with any non English names in the file address. Try the game on the desktop. It needs to be allowed to connect to the internet to translate, and again it won't translate the main menu.
Yea I renamed the file and when I start a new game everything is still in Japanese Idk what i'm doing wrong and i'm connected to the internet

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Once you get to a certain level, in the h scenes, if you roll your mouse middle button you can cum on her face, damn the new scenes are so hot, gonna nut a lot this night

Also, to unlock some locations you have to buy tickets on the convenience store.

My personal recommendation, save a lot. After every event, save.

At max level, with her nude, some scenes can be seen from a pov perspective, damn this update is big.

how do we unlock convenience store again?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
how do we unlock convenience store again?
It automatically unlocks as you advance days. To unlock the trips you have to buy the tickets, and then at first hour in the morning, go down the stairs and select the light bulb option. Take your time on those trips, try to unlock everything and enjoy them.

1640301880352.png

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes