TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see. I said that because on dlsite the latest version is 1.03, dont know if it matters or not.
1.03 is pretty old, maybe even a year now. Not sure how this is going to work exactly, the DLSite page says...

The main part of 'SUMMER -Countryside Sexual Activity-' is required to start. Please note that it is not possible to start it as a single unit.

The DLC is also twice the size of the game, sounds like the base game is maybe included and only needed to start it up. I'm keeping a eye out, hopefully it'll appear soon with whatever base game is needed.

Reactions: longsuper1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If I happen to get a copy of the japanese DLC where would I upload it for the translators to do their magic?
The old translation thread for the game is here, that's the thread from Surgy. Don't know if they're going to the DLC but there aren't a lot of Unity translators, not counting the auto translator (which at the time didn't work).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the Xunity auto patcher still not work then for this particular Unity game?
There is the IL2CPP version now, with the proper fan and official translation existing I never went back and tired it.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
1.03 is pretty old, maybe even a year now. Not sure how this is going to work exactly, the DLSite page says...

The main part of 'SUMMER -Countryside Sexual Activity-' is required to start. Please note that it is not possible to start it as a single unit.

The DLC is also twice the size of the game, sounds like the base game is maybe included and only needed to start it up. I'm keeping a eye out, hopefully it'll appear soon with whatever base game is needed.
1640280033462.png
That's what it says there, ver 1.03 is needed, steam version wont work, so I'm guessing we need that version of the base game and the dlc. Both cost around 20$ with the christmas dlsite discount.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It already has 1200 sales on dlsite, and the base game went up the ranking once again, dieselmine getting that christmas bonus fast as fuck x)
Yeah I know, this pure vanilla game is the most popular (and with more sales too) game for Dieselmine. That really makes me happy. I hope they make more vanilla games from now on.

In any case, I'm sure that the dlc with the latest 1.03 version of the game will be posted in 4chan's /hgg2d/ general soon enough. When this thing happens, usually someone just uploads the latest base version with the dlc installed. I'll give it 2-3 hours tops for the game to be here.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
From the base game 0707 you can find it hidden away in the opening post.

DLC is out on Anime-Sharing.
Yeah I tried that, but you just get told that there's a different password in this version and to look to Twitter to find it. Specifically the little girl says "そのパスワード:は前のものデス 今回は違うパスワードデス・・・"

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes