TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i heard there was an uncensored patch released by the dev...
There's a patch for Steam but it doesn't remove the mosaic.
I have the same black screen at start as others...
You need something like matching game language, locale and time zone. Or the fan translation is back here.
Anyone have a full recollection save?
In the opening post, but don't use the config.
what change in v1.01??
Nothing really it's just the game from Steam, it's why the version number actually went down not up.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
i dont get it i have 1.02 of this game and im pretty sure i downloaded it from here why is it updated 1.01 now??
1618520356523.png

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Is it posible to De-mosaic the game? Or has it been done befor?
If not might go to the process of removing the censor if its even possible. if possible, since some games just have it dirrectly on the asset instead of a overlay.

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
I have the same black screen at start as others. Question is :
- the first post tell me to use "Local emulator" but it doesn't show in my right click's list
- it seems that Local emulator work with 32 bits only ... ok ? I suppose that mean the version shared in the first post is 64 bits, i guess ? ... and ? How am I suppose to make this game works ?
- it seems Local emulator doesn't work with Steam version or what ever ... ok ? then why is a Steam version here instead of a working version ?

I had the same problem (black screen, no LE in the context menu, I hopelessly tried different game versions, fan translates) but I wanted to try out this game so badly, I put some time and effort into the solution. Now it's working... After all, everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.

As it was said, basically you need to create another local account in windows.

Set the region to Japan in time and language settings
Set timezone to "UTC+9 Osaka, Tokyo"
Add the Japanese at preferred languages option, wait until the windows downloads it
Then log in again
Profit.

So simple... right? It took me 10 mins. The only tiny problem is now I have 2 accounts: my own and a Japanese one which I don't understand. At least, I don't need LE in the future...

Reactions: Failednim and polom

Swiper

Jun 28, 2017
I used this guide from Reddit, this help me to play the game, but for no reason my game don't save and i lost everything after i close the game.
  1. Download and Extract:
  2. Open ntleasWin.exe
  3. Click browse [...] and choose the .exe files (Game)
  4. Change (System Default) to ntleak.dll on Component Select
  5. Click [ <--- ] to make shortcut

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
the main girl is irressistible man...the thickness, the tan skin...just everything man.

Ya know that thing in some ntr where the girl is just completely broken by the dick and now is like under it's thrall like the hypno toad or something?

That's basically me after seeing this girl once.

death232

Mar 1, 2018
any games similar to this? played ntr legend and boy hero ken, loving pixel art/animations, any pixel games like those?

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
ah man all sex scenes are in 2D side scroller style, so all of the better res pics are for advertising the game. such a shame.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
ah man all sex scenes are in 2D side scroller style, so all of the better res pics are for advertising the game. such a shame.
Nah, they pop up in-game too. There's also a few bigger pixel scenes, like when she's taking a bath.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes