Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
Your babysitting her during the summer holiday, and there's her uniform. The tag might not actually need the building but not entirely sure.
I don't think those are enough for a 'school setting' tag, the uniform can be simply a cosplay thing, some games have school uniform as a sexy clothes option or something like that.
maybe if an school was involved then the tag was justifiable?

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can be simply a cosplay thing, some games have school uniform as a sexy clothes option or something like that.
In this particular game I would disagree, she's a JK and it's her (old if I remember right?) uniform. As her says...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I don't disagree that maybe the building should have to be involved for the tag. Tapioca-chan is a similar set up, and you can sneak into the empty school. But it looking at the thread doesn't have the tag so one must be wrong.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
At the end of the day the only thing that matters regarding tags is asking "Would this game be what a person explicitly searching the 'school setting' tag is looking for?". I'm leaning towards "No".

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
  • School setting [Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students.]
prolly add cuz OP saw description of JK girl

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
i have v1.01 so if i want to update to 2.02 or new version i gonna download ver 2.01 install or can anybody guide me im so confusing

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
I had a looksy at the 2.02 Bepin version. Currently really janky imho. As soon as you unlock more options, they turn into 50/50s in which they either soft or hard lock the game. At this point it's not playable for me, unfortunately.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
There is a fun outing add on.. how do you get it?
1) Go to the top of the page
2) Use the search bar in the top right corner
3) Enter "fun outing"
4) Realise this question has been asked multiple times in the past few pages
5) Remember that to use the search bar in the future before posting a question, or search manually through the pages first

Followed all the steps? Congratulations! You have made this forum a lot nicer to visit.

rrtuhjrj

Dec 16, 2020
i need help, the loadings for each actions are SUPER long, the text in the text box appears very very slow, and the X icon for the text box cover 1/8 of the screen.

someone has a solution?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes