Griffan

May 17, 2018
Who was it that made the English fan translation ?
Has there been any talks of them doing it for the newest version with the DLC and everything ?
Also, is this game truly finished now ? Or could we get some new content later ? Like a second DLC or something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Who was it that made the English fan translation ? Has there been any talks of them doing it...
Surgy. Don't think they're going to do it again though now there's Dieselmine-Int'l, the DLSite DLC page does suggest the official translation will happen. Didn't expect or from what I've seen get of Fun Outing happening.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
childhood friend and no ntr? really :eek:
could have sworn it was your cuz, I played it when it was just Japanese only and the translation said something about going to your aunt's place. probably censored so who knows.

But also I WANT ENGLISH DLC SO BAD

NSFWSpectator

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone have any idea why after I get Hazuki's ero levels up and sleep I end up in the kitchen frozen? I spent about 45 minutes with the screen up and nothing has changed, not even a dialogue menu popping up.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
any guides in this game or cheats ?

especially for scenes ?
Why not actually playing the game? It's more satisfying that way, at least for me. Give it a shot but if you're REALLY stuck then I guess try looking for answers here, I am sure there are some help somewhere here.

namemcname02

Jul 7, 2018
That's weird, I'm stuck on the loading cat when I try to make a new game, but It works fine when I load the saves in the OP.
Can someone send me an empty save file so that I can play from the beginning ?

NSFWSpectator

Apr 6, 2021
That's weird, I'm stuck on the loading cat when I try to make a new game, but It works fine when I load the saves in the OP.
Can someone send me an empty save file so that I can play from the beginning ?
Try redownloading the game, if you are on the loading cat most likely some files did not get downloaded correctly. A few posts ago someone provided a link to the game with the update (the one I currently have). I am not sure if you'll experience the same thing I am experiencing but others seemed to be able to move past it just not me.

Last edited:
Reactions: namemcname02

NSFWSpectator

Apr 6, 2021
I left my PC on with the Summer game loaded for 6 hours and it still did not progress :(
I figured out my own problem (y) The issue was with the common sav, the game downloaded from another person in this post was configured to JP so it stalled on unity initiation process due to its difference. I got the og common and overwrote it and now it works, it's just everything is back in japanese (Which is fine).

Lpooo

Jan 13, 2022
You are a fucking hero!, for all those who are having this problem here is the official page for one japonese emulator:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What version of locale emulator did you use because when I right click on the icon of the executable I don't see the option to run it with the program?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ah okay thanks but the site implies i have to get either version 2.00 or 2.01 where can i find those?
2.02 is linked in that post, or again here. The DLC (that updates the base 1.03 Japanese game to 2.0) is a bit of a pain to install, so I'd just grab the linked game.

I think just the updated DLC (2.01) is on , and the later 2.02 patch for that on . But again it is for the Japanese 1.03 not the English 1.01, and finicky to install.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
2.02 is linked in that post, or again here. The DLC (that updates the base 1.03 Japanese game to 2.0) is a bit of a pain to install, so I'd just grab the linked game.

I think just the updated DLC (2.01) is on , and the later 2.02 patch for that on . But again it is for the Japanese 1.03 not the English 1.01, and finicky to install.
I need to ask just to be sure, there is still no way of getting a proper English translation for the moment right ?
And I don't know if it was mentioned before but is there a link for a "all in one" version that includes both the main game and DLC somewhere ?
And would it be compatible with the NTLEAS auto-translate software (it that's what it's called) ?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes