Carpicorn

Sep 29, 2018
Can someone tell me why the emulator is not displayed on this application through the right mouse button, but on others it is

Griffan

May 17, 2018
seems like this is gonna get an H-anime adaptation bois
Really ? I'd like to know your sources pal...
Also, IF it does get an H-anime adaptation, I hope we'll get some decent quality animation.
=> I hope to God that Studio Queen Bee won't be in charge, their animation style kind of stinks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Closet thing to a anime I've seem is the of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which I think comes with the CG collected into a movie.

Mar 23, 2019
seems like this is gonna get an H-anime adaptation bois
Wow, no official announcement by Dieselmine themselves after announcing over a year ago and now it's suddenly on pre-order already?
1651698197810.png
Closet thing to a anime I've seem is the of...
Which I think comes with the CG collected into a movie.
Really ? I'd like to know your sources pal...
Also, IF it does get an H-anime adaptation, I hope we'll get some decent quality animation.
=> I hope to God that Studio Queen Bee won't be in charge, their animation style kind of stinks.

Pre-order link, thing's been announced for over a year in this tweet but nothing came out of it so I thought it was dropped, turns out not. No clue on if the studio is good or not since I don't keep up with Adult OVAs and the actual studio is pretty new, they animated "Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho"and "Cosplay Change: Pure-kei Joshidaisei no Kiken na Seiheki"

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, no official announcement by Dieselmine themselves after announcing over a year ago and now it's suddenly on pre-order already?
View attachment 1793419

Pre-order link, thing's been announced for over a year in this tweet but nothing came out of it so I thought it was dropped, turns out not. No clue on if the studio is good or not since I don't keep up with Adult OVAs and they're new, they animated "Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho"and "Cosplay Change: Pure-kei Joshidaisei no Kiken na Seiheki"
Also, main character is probably Hazuki instead of the dude based on the synopsis, it'll contain the Switch Scene, homework scene, hidden sex (front door), and as hinted by the front cover, the school-swimsuit.
Ep. 1 also, so we can expect multiple episode to cover the other uniforms and possibly the DLC contents

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That's an amazing news! Thanks for letting us know. The studio who's in charge of the series is also decent. (wouldve been better if it was picked up by Antechinus tho). Can't wait to watch it soon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi i wanna ask, what's the game current version actually? it's been long time i didn't play it
The 1.01 game in the opening post is the latest official English version. There has been DLC for the Japanese game and some updates for it, but there's no proper translation for that. It with a online translator installed is here.

The for the DLC hints that it will also get a official translation, but I don't there's a proper announcement about it anywhere.

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
The 1.01 game in the opening post is the latest official English version. There has been DLC for the Japanese game and some updates for it, but there's no proper translation for that. It with a online translator installed is here.

The for the DLC hints that it will also get a official translation, but I don't there's a proper announcement about it anywhere.
is it already the whole game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i know, what i mean is, after they release the dlc, there's an update for it right...
2.0 has been updated to 2.02, both updates were just things like fixes though no new content. The 2.02 I linked before is the latest version of it, and there's a link to the 2.02 changelog there. The DLSite page also has a small...

Reactions: Courier_Young
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes