Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
According to "somoskudasai" the animation studios is Mousou Senka. Apparently they are the ones behind the animation "Cosplay Change: Pure-Kei Joshidaisei no Kiken na Seiheki"

nabusco

Apr 3, 2021
Damn i just hope they keep the feel of the game and they have a giant task ahead, id be hilarious if the game ends up better animated than the anime

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
im in the same boat here, unfortunately. the tips near the beginning not being translated to english doesn't help
You're right and I searched for a walkthrough or guide but couldn't find any
I can't find most of the events and that's frustrating

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
Afaik the events only change the dialogue, and the more relationship you have with her the more events pop up. Generally just go aound the house, and whenever you find her try talking to her and starting the sex scene. Some are special, better animated and require her to wear a specific costume, but generally that's it.

Oh, and in the DLC you can buy bus tickets to beach or camp, and to go there just go to the hall right after waking up and talk to her

especially when some events apparently need you to still be below a stat thresh-hold to actually be able to see them.

Reactions: Belgaz

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Afaik the events only change the dialogue, and the more relationship you have with her the more events pop up. Generally just go aound the house, and whenever you find her try talking to her and starting the sex scene. Some are special, better animated and require her to wear a specific costume, but generally that's it.

Oh, and in the DLC you can buy bus tickets to beach or camp, and to go there just go to the hall right after waking up and talk to her
oh, egg on my face, thanks lol

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
one more thing, do you earn yen automatically as the days pass, or is there a specific thing to earn it?

Last edited:

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
one more thing, do you earn yen automatically as the days pass, or is there a specific thing to earn it?
Auto. I think that later you start to earn more and more, but don't worry, You'll be able to buy everything eventually

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The newest version of the Japanese game and DLC is here, the newest version of the English game is in the opening post.
By "newest version of the English game", do you mean to say that we finally got an official English translation for the game and DLC now ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
By "newest version of the English game", do you mean...
No it's still the base game without the DLC, that's why the Japanese game is linked there too. The latest Dieselmine-Int'l- translation was the non Dieselmine Aria earlier last month.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes