Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
could have sworn it was your cuz, I played it when it was just Japanese only and the translation said something about going to your aunt's place. probably censored so who knows.

But also I WANT ENGLISH DLC SO BAD
It can be either actually, since in Japanese, they call their cousins the way they call their siblings, so when someone is referring to their cousin it's pretty common to ask or to clarify if they are talking about the cousin or a sibling. also to add more to the confusion, sometimes they call close friends like their siblings too... (I'm referring to Oni, Ane, Ohne, etc.)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Same as before but the 32Bit BepInEx version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.02 with auto translator - Workupload or

Edit - Updated it to the new version, change log here. Added a mirror, definitely make sure your ad-blockers working if you try Anon.
Any idea why there is blank (black) screen after selecting a new game in main menu?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any idea why there is blank (black) screen after selecting a new game in main menu?
Matching your time zone with locale seems to fix a lot of issues, and/or using NTLEA for some reason. With the game going back to 32Bit Locale Emulator might do the same.

MyNameIsNotMike

Feb 20, 2018
Same here. I had Japanese 2.02
Hey, I found a fix for this.
I downloaded this program ( ), it's similair like local emulator (but it works ;p)
I downloaded the x64 version, started up the program, on AppData I chose the Exe of Summer & clicked on "Save & Run".
Hope this helps.

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
Same as before but the 32Bit BepInEx version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.02 with auto translator - Workupload or

Edit - Updated it to the new version, change log here. Added a mirror, definitely make sure your ad-blockers working if you try Anon.

i download from this. but the game still japanese, did'nt translated

hecksteq

Jan 6, 2018
for those of you who have the huge cross problem , change the format of the date of your computer to japanese and it should fix it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the time has to match locale, so change it to Japanese if your locale is set to Japan. Depending on the version of the game your playing (not 2.02) there might be patch to remove any locale dependency from Surgy.

Knightrow

Feb 3, 2021
There's a new dlc update for this game,
but no translations yet. hoping for one though

RayBar

May 12, 2020
There's a new dlc update for this game,
but no translations yet. hoping for one though
Late to the party bud,there is already a download link for the dlc here and with bepinex(with Deepl Plugin)you can get decent enough translations.

Reactions: Knightrow

Stryder74

Nov 25, 2018
I can't find any updates about it but I heard this game recently got a DLC, something like "Fun Outings" or something like that where you take Hazuki out to places outside of the house. Anyone know if that's been posted somewhere on this site? (Sorry if thats a dumb question, I'm still learning about this site and how everything works)

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes