RayBar

May 12, 2020
Reactions: MagusOfAss

J0r3ung4rd

Jul 24, 2021
When ı right click the game ı don't see the locale emulator what should ı do and there is only black screen when ı start the game is it because ı dont use the emulator ?

jjkajasks

Jan 25, 2022
Pick top of menu for new game. Follow her like she says. When given option, give into desires to fuck her.
You can grind the top bar by talking to her repeatedly, but I don't know what the point of doing that is
Second by spamming the exact same sex animation like 9 times per level. This unlocks h
Neither of these take any in-game resource, so you could just max her day 1. The entire gameplay seems to be just spamming the same shit 1000 times to max these bars. If maxing them is busywork that requires 0 effort to do, I question why they're a thing to begin with

Click red x at the top of the game
Play a better game

You can access a shop via menu then the button in bottom right to buy items, but I have no idea what they do or how to access them. Money is just gained via days and seems to be the only reason to ever end a day outside of occasional cutscenes.

You seem unable to take her to specific items to fuck her in context sensitive ways like you usually can in these games, just being able to do that if she happens to be sat down when you find her.

Just seems like a bad game
thx for the tour

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
im confused with when/where the code is to be entered (whats this so called code for anyway whats it do?? )i read somewhere with in here that ya talk to a lolli with white hair or some shit in a room right of MC room the only rooms beside mine is the parents and the storage
She will appear in the parents' room after day 15 or 20, can't remember.

ALSO whats up with the green light sometimes they are outside sometimes they are in the house
how to interact with them or can we?
Those are fireflies, my man :ROFLMAO:

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone else been watching summertime rendering? I feel like Mio is everything I wanted for an adaptation of girl ingame

dsadd44

Mar 7, 2020
No idea what I'm doing wrong here but I had the black screen after clicking start, I downloaded the new version of the emulator since i had an outdated one and it doesn't seem to work for this game. Every other game has the option to run it with the emulator, but when i right click the .exe of the game there is no way to launch it with the emulator, any advice?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
No idea what I'm doing wrong here but I had the black screen after clicking start, I downloaded the new version of the emulator since i had an outdated one and it doesn't seem to work for this game. Every other game has the option to run it with the emulator, but when i right click the .exe of the game there is no way to launch it with the emulator, any advice?
You can't use LocaleEmulator with 64-bit applications like this one, the previous version was a 32-bit one if I'm not mistaken.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I was sort of expecting it to be bad, but dude...
I knew it was going to be a fuckin mess but oh my god
It's just that 1 concept picture which I'm not even sure where it's from, I don't see it on the actual site. The pictures from the site itself look fine.
Don't think it's gonna be amazing or anything, but should be worth a fap. They seem to be sticking close to the game too, which is nice. My only disappointment is that they shrunk her ass a bit.
Why ain't he blue?! My smurf-ass can't self-insert now!
Blue shade might be a hard sell, but I was expecting them to go with generic covered-eyes hentai protag
1655859532982.png

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
h-anime of this game is incoming (in july) !!
View attachment 1884767

Also what DLC is this? any link?
View attachment 1884768
1655924635402.png
You're very late on this my friend lol. News of the hentai came out months ago, just look at the above comments, we have previews already.
The DLC came out on the beginning of the year, but it seems the OP was never updated (probably because the DLC didnt get an official english release yet), and it never made it into the new releases page.
Anyway, here you go:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-life-in-the-countryside-v1-01-dieselmine.60400/post-7296048

givemeguidelines

Nov 19, 2020
Felt like writing a guide, so here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which items should be bought at the convenience store? Which front entrance? When should I talk to her after? And how to "select" the event? I'm still stuck and I'm running out of days.

Reactions: LilWeeaboo
Mar 23, 2019
Which items should be bought at the convenience store? Which front entrance? When should I talk to her after? And how to "select" the event? I'm still stuck and I'm running out of days.
Good chance that you're not playing with DLC, I think I should've mentioned that in my original post, sorry about that. The DLC activates after you get to a certain level of affection + presumably lust level which should be self-explanatory with
In the case you are playing DLC ver though, this is where the travel events trigger is located. the entrance of the house:
1656323422330.png
Items, top is camping event, bottom is beach: 1656323617508.png

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes