AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
so..... what am i suppose to do? im confused cuz there are no storylines or any sum indication of it what is my goal here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what is my goal here?
Sex. The only real goal is to reach the end of the holiday, it would be very hard not to max her two stats in that time. But otherwise your just hunting the scenes you want to see, and there's a code for any you miss.
where we can find this link?
It's not September yet, you can find the anime episodes (for sale) on . Surprised SakuraCircle haven't done the first one.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Sex. The only real goal is to reach the end of the holiday, it would be very hard not to max her two stats in that time. But otherwise your just hunting the scenes you want to see, and there's a code for any you miss.

It's not September yet, you can find the anime episodes (for sale) on . Surprised SakuraCircle haven't done the first one.
The max one was color purble right?, If that's the case... I just did like few days ingame

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
anyone know how to get the machine translator working? I downloaded the 2.02 version with the translator included in the files but I don't know how to set it up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
There's been many posts about it even before its release at Christmas, download linked right below.

It's already installed and should be working, read the post.

Possibly a locale and time issue.
"It's already installed and should be working, read the post."

It's not for me, weird. Nothing is translated in game, everything is still in Japanese

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's not for me, weird. Nothing is translated in game, everything is still in Japanese
The section from the post about the online translator...

The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working, If those are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked.

midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
Yea, the settings gallery and load aren't translated, the dialogue isn't translated either. How do I fix the connection being blocked?
The section from the post about the online translator...

The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working, If those are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked.
I might be interpreting the how the machine translator works wrong, since there is a text file that does translate some stuff but it doesn't appear in the game executable. If that's how it's supposed to work, then the dialogue itself is not being translated, only certain stuff. If it's not how the translator is supposed to work and the game exec itself is supposed to have translated text then...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yea, the settings gallery and load aren't translated, the dialogue isn't translated either...
Then it sounds like the whole BepInEx plug-in system isn't working, if the translator was being blocked then those saved translations in the text file would still appear. Downloaded it to make sure and it was still...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The online translator does have a slight delay, and the experimental version this game a bit more of one. With my internet being a bit off today too it was actually a long couple of seconds for the new dialogue to be replace with English. Whenever the plug-in system hasn't worked for me it's been the file address crashing it, try the desktop.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes