JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Genuinely I don't think I've enjoyed anything H related as much as this game. Well, maybe some of the like top tier mmd stuff out there, but this game is just too good. Bummer the dlc isn't on steam in english yet. I'm here in an effort to actually see it. I feel hopeful having landed here, thanks for keeping the dream alive folks.
I'm very eagerly awaiting the official english translation too. Also if you like this game, check out Summer Memories if you haven't already.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get "intercrucial sex" guys?
It's the thigh job she gives you while she's watching TV, but the counter may be bugged.
is there finally an english 2.0 version? that one with dlc?
No, just the online translator. Watch the Dieselmine-Int'l- for news, or their (if you can with the age gate block) and page.

Sayn-Germain

Mar 13, 2020
hoping for an extra update or more games like this very well made (dot/pixel are the best games). probably unlikely since he has moved on to a different project, still fingers crossed for a 2nd dlc.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 1951390
Am i the only one here just knew this exists ? i found this in the base game. im surprised that i missed this.
I found her in the Veranda at night before 22.00. I think she appears right after the day the demon in the parents room appears...
Yo great find I didn't know she ever said that it's nice to see wholesome shit like this hidden.

Father Chees3

Nov 11, 2021
I can't run the opening posts game for some reason, the icon would appear on the taskbar, show as a minimized window and immediately crash within 3 seconds and if I launch with Surgy's translation, a fatal error message states it failed to load the il2cpp, what do I do?

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I just watched the subbed ova of this game recently , and It's a meh for me. Wouldve been better if it's done by hq hentai studios. This one has the same quality as studio PoRo imo. It's not bad, it's mediocre at best.

mageros

Aug 1, 2020
I just watched the subbed ova of this game recently , and It's a meh for me. Wouldve been better if it's done by hq hentai studios. This one has the same quality as studio PoRo imo. It's not bad, it's mediocre at best.
The animations in the game are better than the Ova anime lol

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Why do some special sex scenes not work like on the rooftop or bathroom there are some other places too

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes