midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
Then it sounds like the whole BepInEx plug-in system isn't working, if the translator was being blocked then those saved translations in the text file would still appear. Downloaded it to make sure and it was still...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The online translator does have a slight delay, and the experimental version this game a bit more of one. With my internet being a bit off today too it was actually a long couple of seconds for the new dialogue to be replace with English. Whenever the plug-in system hasn't worked for me it's been the file address crashing it, try the desktop.

Not really sure what you mean by "file address crashing it, try the desktop", could you clarify?

Also, if I understand this correctly, the translator is being blocked or cannot access the internet... is there a way to fix that?

Update: I checked the LogOutput in the translator file and found some stuff that may or may not be indicative of the problem with some errors popping up. See attached (note: I zipped the LogOutput file because the file type wasn't supported by this site).

I'm running the game using Boot Camp, that also may be why it doesn't work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm running the game using Boot Camp, that also may be why it doesn't work.
The first screenshot was the game running on the (Windows) desktop, and again it's not the internet connection. Not using Windows is probably why it's not working, always mention if your playing a Windows only game on a Mac.

I don't think there's a version of this BepInEx for Mac. Or if it even would work, didn't get a reply about a different game using a older version that did.

midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
The first screenshot was the game running on the (Windows) desktop, and again it's not the internet connection. Not using Windows is probably why it's not working, always mention if your playing a Windows only game on a Mac.

I don't think there's a version of this BepInEx for Mac. Or if it even would work, didn't get a reply about a different game using a older version that did.
Googled it and Bootcamp is actually a native windows installation (unless that somehow changed) on the Mac, meaning it should be the same thing as the game actually running on windows so not really sure why it doesn't work.

I think with that info we can safely rule out Bootcamp being the issue here

Source if you're interested

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There are save for the base game linked in the opening post. They are for the Japanese version, if I membered right work but mess with language setting. For the 2.02 version there's some here.

sanadajere

Sep 10, 2020
Could someone please help me or give any ideas on how to make the auto translator work, im playing the 2.02 and the 2.01 versions with the auto translator pre installed and the translation isnt working.
Same as before but the 32Bit BepInEx version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working, If those are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.02 with online auto translator - Workupload or

Edit - Updated it to the new version, change log here. Added a mirror, definitely make sure your ad-blockers working if you try Anon. Also copied over the online translator stuff from the previous post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could someone please help me or give any ideas on how to make the auto translator work...
It should work, unless as the post says it's connection is blocked. And then you should still have the options at least, as that translation is saved. If there's nothing at all the whole plug-in system might have crashed maybe from the file address.

This is assuming your on a Windows PC.

Reactions: sanadajere

sanadajere

Sep 10, 2020
It should work, unless as the post says it's connection is blocked. And then you should still have the options at least, as that translation is saved. If there's nothing at all the whole plug-in system might have crashed maybe from the file address.

This is assuming your on a Windows PC.
Thank you for the reply, im on a windows pc running the game with locale emulator, i dont really understand how this translator works, how can i fix it? i attached my Log output. Im really into this game so any help would be highly apreciated

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Other than My Erotic Summer Vacation it's other developers games Dieselmine-Int'l- seem to be doing recently. Their , it seems the place for news. I really want to know why (classic dark haired) Sylvie is their twitter and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Better link I guess.

Last edited:

noggerman42069

Oct 15, 2020
I've kept backreading in the thread looking for download links for the new content to no avail. All I know is there is DLC and an MTL script for it Can anyone help?

ekelllz

Jul 4, 2020
Went to sleep, stuck on an idle screen with her just standing there in the kitchen. I read here that I should wait it out, how long exactly should I wait?

Last edited:

otashyang

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone help me to download the latest of this game? Should I download the oldest one and update step by step to the latest?:cry:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me to download the latest of this game?
If you want proper English stick with the base game with the official translation in the opening post for now, or Surgy's fan translation. If you want the base game and the DLC download this but you'll have to tolerate the online MTL.

Don't mix things. The official English version is its latest one, and the Japanese game with DLC is too.

Reactions: otashyang

Thatsacafealright

Jul 24, 2022
Genuinely I don't think I've enjoyed anything H related as much as this game. Well, maybe some of the like top tier mmd stuff out there, but this game is just too good. Bummer the dlc isn't on steam in english yet. I'm here in an effort to actually see it. I feel hopeful having landed here, thanks for keeping the dream alive folks.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes