• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
The local emulator doesn't show up when i right click the app, idk what to do
It show's up for every other app i have except this one

Sebooooooo

Apr 12, 2023
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.
You are the gaot

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
What's the new content?
Already finish the game and tried the 1st pass here 0707(page1) but didnt work and tried pass here(page102) 1810 and work... but the ver. Of the game is v1.3... and playing on Android btw

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Pretty sure the Android 1.0 is the PC 2.0, with the Outing DLC. Adds leaving the house basically.
So Beach outing & outdoor camping is the DLC?
I see, thx for the clarify

Edit:after i click the link.. another Ending added... is it worth it? I did watch its animation, in the End the MC stays. Is it the same on the game?

Edit2: tried searching and said to be NG+ will play later to know

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a new patch for the game on twitter, but I can't install it, it fails everytime, can someone help?
It doesn't say it's a new patch, I think it's just a ad for the game. Those patches will only install to the specific version they're made for, this already has the R-18 patch.
Can someone link me to a post that talks about fixing this big X blocking most the screen? It's annoying...
Above.

ethix

May 27, 2022
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.
This patch should be added to the first post, it's the only thing that works.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes