dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The MC's girlfriend in this game feels like she does not want to be in this relationship. NTR is avoidable but you have to be ultra active behind her to prevent it in my view. It's like the sec you turn your back she's off again. Want to try to give this game another shot but it's tiring always (in my view) monitoring your gf. This game leans heavily to the NTR fetish.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
you guys can facepalm emote me all you want, ill be fucked if im gonna get made fun of by a bunch of cucks

Relax man. Pretty sure it's likely just being done in jest here since people freaking out about about NTR and going on to facepalm any post they see of people disagreeing with their need to freak out is typically a staple daily element of this message board.

That you'd actually get mad about it or somehow believe the facepalm matters is probably just making it all the more ironically funny to them :)

But here is a general rule of thumb piece of advice I'll offer you. If you are that type of player who is sensitive enough to NTR content, to an extent you feel a need to pop into threads asking if it's avoidable.....you will 100% never find yourself upset or disappointed in the decision to simply skip right past clicking in or making any effort to search beyond the initial post of any game popping up on the latest updates page that is being headlined with an icon of a girl getting ready to suck some old man model guy's penis.

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
CC
View attachment 1180121
Summer of Love [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under both the original and compressed version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1180162 View attachment 1180163 View attachment 1180164 View attachment 1180165
This Mod is requested by danvo2004.
Can you please update the mod?

Reactions: Punto

Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
View attachment 1180121
Summer of Love [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA -
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under both the original and compressed version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1180162 View attachment 1180163 View attachment 1180164 View attachment 1180165
This Mod is requested by danvo2004.
Hey can you update this mod to 0.7?

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes