asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Gallery MOD Summer of Love ***

There may not be a lot of demand for a gallery and also a little late but I played The Engagement before this and my OCD demanded one for this game too. :LOL:

I hope I got most of the scenes but I may have missed some due to certain scenes having multiple variations and branches. Please let me know if I missed something.

Mod Post:
Summer of Love Gallery

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
*** Gallery MOD Summer of Love ***

There may not be a lot of demand for a gallery and also a little late but I played The Engagement before this and my OCD demanded one for this game too. :LOL:

I hope I got most of the scenes but I may have missed some due to certain scenes having multiple variations and branches. Please let me know if I missed something.

Mod Post:
Summer of Love Gallery
There might not be new animations, but there will be more renders for almost all animations in the future to make the animations look nicer. There will be 2 times: the first time will add more renders for scenes that rendered in Daz Studio 4.15 (the second half of the game). The second time will replace all animations in the first half of the game which were rendered in Daz Studio 4.10. The walkthrough mod won't work. But I'm not sure for the gallery mod.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
There might not be new animations, but there will be more renders for almost all animations in the future to make the animations look nicer. There will be 2 times: the first time will add more renders for scenes that rendered in Daz Studio 4.15 (the second half of the game). The second time will replace all animations in the first half of the game which were rendered in Daz Studio 4.10. The walkthrough mod won't work. But I'm not sure for the gallery mod.
Thanks for the update on the game. I was under the impression that it was completed.

As long as there are no drastic changes to the labels the gallery mod should be fine with the future update. Since the game is being updated to round out the scenes, it would definitely play better if labels like the following had a scene pic at its start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be even better if "renpy.end_replay()" could be added to all the major scenes.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Out of curiosity, since there are different routes, is there relatively equal amounts of content for each route, or do some routes get more love than others?

Just wondering if it feels like there's one obvious and intended path that got most of the content with the other paths kind of thrown in as a afterthought, or if the game is relatively balanced with similar amounts of content regardless of which route you're into.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Out of curiosity, since there are different routes, is there relatively equal amounts of content for each route, or do some routes get more love than others?

Just wondering if it feels like there's one obvious and intended path that got most of the content with the other paths kind of thrown in as a afterthought, or if the game is relatively balanced with similar amounts of content regardless of which route you're into.
If I remember correctly, I would say they are about equal, but some scenes are reused with minor alterations to suit the route you are on.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes