• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Dude come off your haughty attitude for one sec to have a conversation. You were intending to have a scene with the MC or with Kanye? Your original wording is ambigious.
Do you understand the meaning of 'shooting the MC/bastard scene'?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dude come off your haughty attitude for one sec to have a conversation. You were intending to have a scene with the MC or with Kanye? Your original wording is ambigious.
It wasn't very ambiguous to those who played the game. The scene would have been either character with their roles swapped depending on who was getting cucked. That's how most of the scenes work. So no happy ending possible? Either fuck all the girls and get shot or get cucked into oblivion and get a chance for target practice at the end? That's the kind of nihilism I'm looking for :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It wasn't very ambiguous to those who played the game. The scene would have been either character with their roles swapped depending on who was getting cucked. That's how most of the scenes work. So no happy ending possible? Either fuck all the girls and get shot or get cucked into oblivion and get a chance for target practice at the end? That's the kind of nihilism I'm looking for :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I wondered whether he played the game yet or not. All scenes for the MC also have the same scenes for Kayne. I also wrote 'MC/bastard' so I don't understand why he asked the question.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I'm a native English speaker, have taught English for 3 decades, studied linguistics at post-graduate level, and I also felt that 'shooting the MC/bastard scene' was ambiguous.

So, rather than:
Do you understand the meaning of '/'?
Or:
Do you understand the meaning of 'shooting the MC/bastard scene'?
... a simple clarification would have been a lot more helpful and friendly.

Please don't take this the wrong way - just a little (hopefully) constructive criticism.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm a native English speaker, have taught English for 3 decades, studied linguistics at post-graduate level, and I also felt that 'shooting the MC/bastard scene' was ambiguous.

So, rather than:

Or:

... a simple clarification would have been a lot more helpful and friendly.

Please don't take this the wrong way - just a little (hopefully) constructive criticism.
I didn't even want to be friendly with him, an NTR-hater, from the start.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
What's the Joe path only because if i don't choice ntr it would lead to it i always have to share nina with other guy then only Joe scenes are active

Dec 16, 2022
Kinda disappointed with the netorase path so far... It seems like it's basically the same as netorare, except the MC is jerking off to his GF cheating on him?? Is it just the beginning, or does the GF fuck other guys later with his consent?

 Netorase Route: You encourage Nina to sleep with other men.
 Netorare Route: Nina cheats on you behind your back.
That's what is written in the guide, but so far it seems to be building up to Nina cheating behind MCs back on the Netorase route too...
I don't wanna waste my time, I just want to know if they come clean / talk about it, or is it just her cheating and MC spying?

Reactions: Fiz1247

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kinda disappointed with the netorase path so far... It seems like it's basically the same as netorare, except the MC is jerking off to his GF cheating on him?? Is it just the beginning, or does the GF fuck other guys later with his consent?

 Netorase Route: You encourage Nina to sleep with other men.
 Netorare Route: Nina cheats on you behind your back.
That's what is written in the guide, but so far it seems to be building up to Nina cheating behind MCs back on the Netorase route too...
I don't wanna waste my time, I just want to know if they come clean / talk about it, or is it just her cheating and MC spying?
careful now, youll invite the scorn of dev and be branded an "ntr-hater" like me :ROFLMAO:.

To answer your question straightforwardly: Yes, they do evolve into kinda a swinging setup, but tonally it remains heavily ntr-skewed, the initial antagonist never becomes affable towards mc.

So if you dont mind the kind of games that are primarily ntr-focused with sharing as an afterthought, you may like it, otherwise if you're like me and hate hard ntr games masquerading as sharing, avoid.

Apr 26, 2021
Here is my quick guide/walkthrough from my understanding of the routes and WT Mods( i am pretty sure i got all scenes that you could see):

Use WT Mod
Netorare route:click all green/ netorare options EXCEPT AFTER YOU ASK ABOUT JOE, JUST JERK OFF, DON'T FUCK HER.

Netorarese route: just click all netorarese option and green options not the other ntr(there is one option where you have sex, but you must not lock the door, it is not green so just poiting it out)

Swinging route: not worth playing all the scenes you could see in either NTR routes or the Harem route

Harem route: Just follow harem options and you will be good. Their are swinging scenes with palmer,ivy,kayleigh and you and nina,donald,emma and you in Harem route. These will both share options when you encounter them just make a different save.

Last edited:
Reactions: 09110212
Mar 29, 2021
I too like to buy games reaching Steam, which I want to/had patroned. For example Startraders is a great game and absolutely worth the cost, if you like Space RPG.
I also hope that Summer of Love and New Earth reach Steam one day, so I can show my appreciation! But as I wrote in another thread, it is important that eroge games on Steam get an age-rating from the Dev and several non-erotic tags, like Dating Sim. That is because several nations and mine is one of them, got cut off from many indie erotic games due to age verification stuff, since Steam went the easiest way about it.
This leads to some rather bizarre circumstances for buying eroges. For instance, one can still buy "The ditzy demons" main VN on our Steam, but not the expansion, which we still get advertisment for!
In fact, Summer's of Love Steam's page has recently been set up: ;)

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
In fact, Summer's of Love Steam's page has recently been set up: ;)
I thought no one would know this release on Steam.
Anyway, please note this:
The current build on F95 is 1.1.0.
The build on Patreon and Itch is 1.1.1 (only fixed typos and made the walkthroughs look better).
The build on Steam is 1.1.2, is the same as 1.1.1 but had to remove a few things (like url links, Happy New Year song... for copyrights).
Thank you for notice it.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes