• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Think there is an error in the walkthrough, the swinging with Kanye and Joe path never actually has a scene with joe.
Also following that route the orgy scene doesn't show, but does when you check missed swinging scenes.
as said before.

N4811172

Apr 20, 2022
Please Can anyone provide ...
(Android Mod-Walkthrough)...I've been trying but could not get all scenes.... I've also tried the walkthrough guide but didnt worked..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please Can anyone provide ...
(Android Mod-Walkthrough)...I've been trying but could not get all scenes.... I've also tried the walkthrough guide but didnt worked..
wt-mod not up-to-date.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
There seems to be more path with latest update than the ones detailed in the walkthrough, I chose the same path as you did and I didn't see Palmer either and Joe appeared in 1 scene at most if I remember correctly, so I went to look at those scenes in the Netorase and Netorare route and Palmer appeared in the Netorare one, so I'm guessing that to see him in swinging path you would have to choose Swinging without Kanye and Joe or pick the choices that would keep only one of them in the story.
Hmmm... But checking the "swinging" scenes I can see scenes with Palmer and Kanye, Kanye and Joe, etc.
What makes me wonder is why the official walkthrough would name a route "swinging with Kanye and Joe" and not have even one sex scene with Joe. Bit odd, isn't it? :unsure: :unsure:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1 + Walkthrough by Me!
Size 1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Android port updated!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if has played prev. updates then knows what this update brings.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
hey just checking if this is still an ongoing as get mixed up with the version numbers sometimes once it hits a 1.0 onwards.. not so bad when its 0.5.3 or whatever as can understand that it means 5th main update with 3rd patch update.. but when it changes to 1.?.? etc i assumed that meant it was finished/complete

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey just checking if this is still an ongoing as get mixed up with the version numbers sometimes once it hits a 1.0 onwards.. not so bad when its 0.5.3 or whatever as can understand that it means 5th main update with 3rd patch update.. but when it changes to 1.?.? etc i assumed that meant it was finished/complete
not when it comes to avns. if dev bothers and can figure new things then even version 50.x might not be last.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
is there any chance of getting a save file namer too as i'm struggling to remember what page of saves is for what path despite trying to leave a save file picture as a example lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any chance of getting a save file namer too as i'm struggling to remember what page of saves is for what path despite trying to leave a save file picture as a example lol
chance? yes
will it happen? well...............

How much content is there in 1.1?
since 1.0 or whole game? since 1.0 some on all paths and whole game a lot.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
chance? yes
will it happen? well...............

since 1.0 or whole game? since 1.0 some on all paths and whole game a lot.
lol nvm i reached the end now anyway and only just realised i could rename the Page 1.. page 2 titles on each save page so it worked out in the end

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
1.1 is end or will there be upcoming content?
As iI understood the game will still get updates. I also thought 1.0 is the end but since there is already an ending available but Dev said there will be more content added. As long there is no "completed" mark in the title it goes on..:)

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1878829

Overview:
2020, a new bright decade! At least that was what people thought. The virus destroyed everything. You lost your job as a yoga instructor. But it was lucky for you that another yoga center in a small town hired you. You moved there with your girlfriend, who was also a yoga instructor. One day, she asked you if you could let a guy work there with you. And your mother also asked you if you could let her boyfriend stay with you when she was busy helping people in the global pandemic. You could deny (Harem Route) or agree (Netorare Route) to let them join the story. But deny or not, you still could choose to swap couples (Swinging Route) with your new neighborhood. Your choices will take you to different endings:

Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Release Date: 2022-06-27
Developer: Captain Kitty -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other games: The Engagement - Jealousy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod

Soucer thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1716407 View attachment 1480660 View attachment 1449959 View attachment 1081351 View attachment 760787 View attachment 760788 View attachment 760789 View attachment 760790 View attachment 760791 View attachment 1010707 View attachment 1218824
Having finished all routes from version 1.0, I hadn't played the new version (1.1) of the game till yesterday. After I did that, I would like to say just that I love your game even more. I like all the new scenes, especially at the harem route with or without sharing Ivy with her future new boss. I loved the Kayleigh's punishment also. So, I would like to thank you again for your great job, and I hope that everything will be great with the My Friend's Family, as all yours others previous games. Ty a lot.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes