Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The Invite is shut down because NTR Lovers are being harassed by NTR haters on the discord
I didn't say so. I don't have much time like last year anymore and I had to choose between:
- engaging in answering a lot of questions, less time to develop SoL
- stop engaging in answering a lot of questions to develop SoL faster

Reactions: DJsona and Turret

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I didn't say so. I don't have much time like last year anymore and I had to choose between:
- engaging in answering a lot of questions, less time to develop SoL
- stop engaging in answering a lot of questions to develop SoL faster
Oh sorry I thought you have a similar problem as MiZtyl because you and InsanErotica turn your Discord chats off around the same time

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh sorry I thought you have a similar problem as MiZtyl because you and InsanErotica turn your Discord chats off around the same time
You should check again. I've just checked his discord for the same post about cross-over, and it's still available for public.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
and you are the onyl dev that really scolded them back to let yourself do your own thing
while ntr lovers barely speak and let ntr haters terrorise all forums and
seeing you scolded them back and ye do your own free will i barely see anything related of people calling for incest and hatred with ntr
personally i find incest games disgusting people place themselves in mc and wanne play incest fantasy about fcking their own sister its disgusting with ntr you see other guys with woman you know and lets face it its more realistic cuz all the woman you know even ye sisters blabla all get their own guy so..
these ntr hater place themselves with their own messed up life behind a computer not doing anything and see the girls/women they know taken by other guys and they hate it and thats why as sad nerds sitting on their lazy butt badmouthing on forums where they remain unknown

either way great respect for you dev to badmouth them back and they are gone
just wish other forums they are quiet too
keep up the work and perhaps after some games i retracted my donations i donate my money on you big time ! :)
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

gettyimages-1200227872-2000x1500-1.jpeg

INCEST IS HOT!! NTR IS IMMPORAL!!!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 1180121
Summer of Love [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under both the original and compressed version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1180162 View attachment 1180163 View attachment 1180164 View attachment 1180165
This Mod is requested by danvo2004.
patiently waiting for update to 0.7 ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be my fantasy - thank you Captain Kitty!

” You moved there with your girlfriend, who was also a yoga instructor. One day, she asked you if you could let a guy work there with you. And your mother also asked you if you could let her boyfriend stay with you when she was busy helping people in the global pandemic. You could deny (Harem Route) ”

[Intro: Queen]
I want it all (Hey, yeah), I want it all
I want it all, and I want it now

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes