Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
i tried a lot games with diff storysetting etc
but this is by far the most boring one ,
heck ,theres not even grinding for w/e
you cant even call the gf a gf -- just a thing thats around for some reason lol
the yoga-sessions ... just a fill in
emma - the attempt to make her interesting with those fuckmachine is a air number,
its just annoying "going to camping"

nice try - but boring game

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I would say that the game is more focused on NTR (2 routes), sharing (1 route) and swinging (2 routes) rather than on harem or romance (1 route). In number of scenes I think the NTR and swinging routes should be one or two more scenes that the other two routes (sharing and romance/harem), the number of exclusive scenes of the romance/harem will be approximately 15% of the total. However, there are a number of scenes that are shared by all routes (the same with variants depending on the route), so I think that the percentage of scenes can be more or less between 30 and 35%. In any case, I haven't counted how many scenes has each route, so the percentage may be wrong.
Netorase + Netorare < Harem (current number of sexual scenes).
Sharing: some people say it's inside Harem because the women inside the Harem have fun with each other.

At least trying to extract the images and count how many renders / scenes for each route before trying to be smart.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Netorase + Netorare < Harem (current number of sexual scenes).
Sharing: some people say it's inside Harem because the women inside the Harem have fun with each other.

At least trying to extract the images and count how many renders / scenes for each route before trying to be smart.
If you say it is so, then it will be.

Personally, I don't care about the exact percentage or if it's a longer route than another. I have neither counted the scenes nor I'm going to do it. Nor I'm going to extract the renders for it. I'm only interested in the Harem route and it's the one I am playing. I don't care if it has more or fewer scenes than other routes, I only care that I'm liking this route.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This game deserves props for not making the non-NTR route boring as shit (y) .
You can actually dominate and satisfy your GF that she "likely" stops thinking about other guys.
The only other thing she might be thinking about is other girls which is just perfect.

Reactions: Ninj77

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Has the mac version been abandoned? I have enjoyed the game so far and was really looking forward to the sample MMF scene but it seems that is in .6 only.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes