BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thanks for the game and for the NTR,I strongly disagree on the subject of pregnancy, if you want to know how babies are made watch the video at youtube,this is a very good game for adults not for children.
Personally, pregnancy is one of those fetishes that I don't care if they are in a game, but they don't interest me either.

I'm enjoying the game too, but I'm going the harem / romance route.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Personally, pregnancy is one of those fetishes that I don't care if they are in a game, but they don't interest me either.

I'm enjoying the game too, but I'm going the harem / romance route.
in a game that is very popular with ΝΤR you are looking for love and romance:ROFLMAO:,it 's like looking for a petrol tank in an electric car.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
in a game that is very popular with ΝΤR you are looking for love and romance:ROFLMAO:,it 's like looking for a petrol tank in an electric car.
It has a harem route and I'm following it... Although for now it seems more like the route of let's all fuck everyone. The characters haven't stopped talking about sharing, swinging. But it's true that the only one who has had sex is the MC, with his girlfriend, so I suppose that for now things are going well. I think I still have some game to go, so I'm hopeful to have scenes with some other LI.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
That's a direct answer to whining comments to have incest. If that's kinkshaming, please remove my comments as well as whining comments to have incest. Thanks, staff.
Didn't the person you respond to say something about the old man being MC's father in an earlier update? Think they said it wasn't a problem [because there wouldn't be incest in that situation unless you plan on adding gay scenes]

That's not whining to have incest, yikes.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Didn't the person you respond to say something about the old man being MC's father in an earlier update? Think they said it wasn't a problem [because there wouldn't be incest in that situation unless you plan on adding gay scenes]

That's not whining to have incest, yikes.
Whining comments were deleted. Stop trying to provoke me. This is my last answer to you about that matter: No Incest or Male on Male content. Find incest elsewhere.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, if I'm only interested in the romance / harem route, then I won't get much content in the game (I saw comments about 80/20, but still decided to clarify)? And as far as I understood from the comments, on this route they still fuck everyone, it's just that MCs don't show this, but only the text goes?

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes