Angmir

May 29, 2017
Did he just retconed his Father from the story, making him "mothers friend" ?

WTF ? How does it matter. It is not like he is gonna fuck his father right ? Incest should not be a problem ^^

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
tried to give this game a shot, but then the MC sees video footage of his girlfriend being grabbed by another guy and doesn't confront her, really that just killed it for me, I'm into sharing, and I can understand NTR when the Mc acts like an asshole, but this made no fucking sense what so ever, I really don't even mind that it happened, just that the Mc goes on as if it didn't.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i know my comment will be deleted for being off topic but he has 4 games with different names don't get me wrong i like most of them but making 4 games at once makes small updates of course he will deny he has 4 accounts but there are too many similarities and he does 'cross promotions' with all of them
Now that you have talked that, yes, there is some really good similarities, for example the ending of the update (to see other path), some models, now make sense...I wonder why 4 different accounts, that don't make any sense at all...maybe because if one game goes to shit at patreon, they are not linked together, but that's my guess. I have seen some other dev's that can keep with multiple games at once, making good updates every month, and i will be honest, is the first time that i have played this one, and is not that bad like the other one (the cross promo), but thank you for the heads up...

tried to give this game a shot, but then the MC sees video footage of his girlfriend being grabbed by another guy and doesn't confront her, really that just killed it for me, I'm into sharing, and I can understand NTR when the Mc acts like an asshole, but this made no fucking sense what so ever, I really don't even mind that it happened, just that the Mc goes on as if it didn't.
I really don't like the mc either, he look like a complete simp, even at the """harem""" path, sometimes he don't have any balls to do anything, but maybe in the future he will grow some, who knows....

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Now that you have talked that, yes, there is some really good similarities, for example the ending of the update (to see other path), some models, now make sense...I wonder why 4 different accounts, that don't make any sense at all...maybe because if one game goes to shit at patreon, they are not linked together, but that's my guess. I have seen some other dev's that can keep with multiple games at once, making good updates every month, and i will be honest, is the first time that i have played this one, and is not that bad like the other one (the cross promo), but thank you for the heads up...

I really don't like the mc either, he look like a complete simp, even at the """harem""" path, sometimes he don't have any balls to do anything, but maybe in the future he will grow some, who knows....
yeah, I won't even give this game another try then, I don't have a problem with him being a good guy, I prefer that, I hate playing assholes or "alpha males"(the ones that think they are alpha but are just shitty), but the way the game goes throw that path just doesn't work for me, the MC went there to confront her, even on the code is marked as confront, but he didn't do that, if you want to make a game where the MC is going to be a-okay with cheating start it with an open relationship, or state that the Mc is okay with that, as I said I'm into sharing, I'm into swinging, and NTR when done right can make a really interesting story, but when you have prove that your partner is fooling around and do nothing you just wasted that path.

this game is so fucking bad, full of cliches and simplistic writing also bad writing the characters are barely templates and the programming is meaninless, sincerely I wish I knew earlier that it was from the same person that made new earth so I had avoided it completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
yeah, I won't even give this game another try then, I don't have a problem with him being a good guy, I prefer that, I hate playing assholes or "alpha males"(the ones that think they are alpha but are just shitty), but the way the game goes throw that path just doesn't work for me, the MC went there to confront her, even on the code is marked as confront, but he didn't do that, if you want to make a game where the MC is going to be a-okay with cheating start it with an open relationship, or state that the Mc is okay with that, as I said I'm into sharing, I'm into swinging, and NTR when done right can make a really interesting story, but when you have prove that your partner is fooling around and do nothing you just wasted that path.

this game is so fucking bad, full of cliches and simplistic writing also bad writing the characters are barely templates and the programming is meaninless, sincerely I wish I knew earlier that it was from the same person that made new earth so I had avoided it completely.
I respect everyone taste, everyone like something different, but i don't like one kind of mc that don't have any balls, for example, that path that you said, he is complete fool not to talk about with her, there is a difference between being submissive and being idiot. If in the story he goes and talk to her about and both of them agree to whatever they want, open relationship, sharing, ntr, harem, romance or anything, i'm ok with that, the mc just being idiot and never talking is another. Even at the "harem" path he is still a damn fool (i said that because is the only route that i'm following)...but who knows, maybe the story will develop at some time, i don't want him to be a chad or like you said "alpha male", that is stupid, i want a good mc who knows what he wants, and doesn't act like a teenager. Also i agree about the story, a lot of the days is just "wake, go to work, go home, sleep"

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah not my thing, it's boring, bad story telling, no imagination at all and the MC is a complete Beta male from what little story telling there actually is, it's like reading a technical book about how to read a technical book for dummies.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
But there's no his father in this game. Why did you mention about incest? The MC's father died since he was a kid.
Joe fits a father role perfectly. Wasn't he a father in previous builds ?
It seems only reason he isn't MC's father is some weird attempt to avoid controversy.

Anyway this is just nitpick.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Joe fits a father role perfectly. Wasn't he a father in previous builds ?
It seems only reason he isn't MC's father is some weird attempt to avoid controversy.

Anyway this is just nitpick.
No, he isn't the father even since the demo version. He's not for incest, he's for Dirty Old Man NTR's fan (an old man trying to have sex with a young woman).

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No, he isn't the father even since the demo version. He's not for incest, he's for Dirty Old Man NTR's fan (an old man trying to have sex with a young woman).
THat Dirty Old Man role could have been the father ;-)

Anyway - father or not - we need more Joe ;-)

Regardless
Good job at the game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
THat Dirty Old Man role could have been the father ;-)

Anyway - father or not - we need more Joe ;-)

Regardless
Good job at the game.
Actually he was meant to appear more in v0.5. But patreon appeared and forbade a lot of thing so he has to be delayed.

Reactions: Angmir

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: beycoast62
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes