slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
I'm a bit curious about the night where she shows up at home trying to clean semen out of herself. Will we ever see that 'date'? Because it happened so early on that it feels a bit weird. Especially with how she claims she's only thinking about cheating when she's talking to Emma before the dildo chair scene.
im curious about this as well. she went straight to the bathroom to try to clean the semen off her to avoid suspicion from the mc

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
im curious about this as well. she went straight to the bathroom to try to clean the semen off her to avoid suspicion from the mc
Right? And that's before she showed signs of sneaking around. It doesn't fit with the narrative.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
the harem route does not work, whatever you choose, your girlfriend will cheat on you the same way on the NTR route

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
the harem route does not work, whatever you choose, your girlfriend will cheat on you the same way on the NTR route
It's because you hated NTR and lied about that (thinking it would destroy another game with NTR) or you didn't know how to play (at least check the walkthrough once).

So sorry but the answer can't be discussed here. Once, I answered an NTR-lover (lover, not hater) about there's no scene behind the MC's back, and what I received was a despise from the NTR-lover.
That's why to have any answers about the games, you should try to find it in supporters' channels on discord or patreon.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
Ok NTR VS non-NTR aside why is the girlfriend being this much of a bitch to MC? I could careless about her getting fucked by MC or others, that's how much she sucks.

There is no reason for her attitude or why the MC would still be with someone with this attitude. Are we supposed to hate the GF? if yes then you did great if not then she definitely needs a rewrite.
I think the same as your girlfriend is supposed to love the MC but here she hates him from the beginning of the game behaving like a bitch with the MC well what else to say this is 80% NTR and 20% harem

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think the same as your girlfriend is supposed to love the MC but here she hates him from the beginning of the game behaving like a bitch with the MC well what else to say this is 80% NTR and 20% harem
I lost count of how many times they whine '80% NTR and 20% Harem'. I don't think they're the same person, but I think they have the same purpose: trying to destroy games with NTR.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I lost count of how many times they whine '80% NTR and 20% Harem'. I don't think they're the same person, but I think they have the same purpose: trying to destroy games with NTR.
I have not whined nor did I say anything about NTR. All I said was the GF is so horrible that I don't really care about romancing her or about her fucking other people because she sucks.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I have not whined nor did I say anything about NTR. All I said was the GF is so horrible that I don't really care about romancing her or about her fucking other people because she sucks.
Who did I quote? Did I quote you or mention you about 80%-20%? Don't be so defensive. I didn't even care about your opinion about Nina at all.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Who did I quote? Did I quote you or mention you about 80%-20%? Don't be so defensive. I didn't even care about your opinion about Nina at all.
The only one defensive here is you

Arguing back and forth with people insulting them and saying you don't care lol

Anyhow I think I'll move along now even if your VNs were fantastic, I doubt many people would support it with your attitude. Have a nice day.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The only one defensive here is you

Arguing back and forth with people insulting them and saying you don't care lol

Anyhow I think I'll move along now even if your VNs were fantastic, I doubt many people would support it with your attitude. Have a nice day.
You were the one quoted me first even though I didn't talk to you, but you thought I agued with you about 80%-20%? LOL. You're so wise. And remember about this: don't think threatening me about 'support' has any effects on me. Have a look at the image below and try to do it with other devs:

depositphotos_8811993-stock-illustration-pig-on-a-donkey.jpg

Bye. Don't think I argue with you next time when I quote other people. Thanks a lot.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I like the game overall. I was aiming for NTR route and that walkthrough helped, Nicely written walkthrough imo.
But one of my suggestion is adding route notification in the choices, so that we dont have to open walkthrough page during playing the game.

Some Names are interesting though lol: Hunter, Joe, Hillary, Kanye, Kayleigh.. :D

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I like the game overall. I was aiming for NTR route and that walkthrough helped, Nicely written walkthrough imo.
But one of my suggestion is adding route notification in the choices, so that we dont have to open walkthrough page during playing the game.
A lot of people don't want that, because it will destroy the thrill of un-expectation.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I liked the name Kayne more before it got converted into Kanye, particularly because it reminded me of the Kanye West verse: It's Kanye, but some of my plaques, they still say "Kayne"

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I liked the name Kayne more before it got converted into Kanye, particularly because it reminded me of the Kanye West verse: It's Kanye, but some of my plaques, they still say "Kayne"

Actually the original name of his is Kanye. But later, I mistook it as Kayne. So I only fixed it to the right name.

joyjoyjoy

Feb 4, 2019
if i had a suggestion it would be to make what you like and ignore the loud minority best you can. just do what you like and be proud of it yourself because you can't make all the people happy all of the time

and if you are bugging a few people doing something you think is good, maybe that's proof it's good but isn't "the thing" for those few. some criticisms need criticism themselves and others are useful, who knows man

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
if i had a suggestion it would be to make what you like and ignore the loud minority best you can. just do what you like and be proud of it yourself because you can't make all the people happy all of the time

and if you are bugging a few people doing something you think is good, maybe that's proof it's good but isn't "the thing" for those few. some criticisms need criticism themselves and others are useful, who knows man
More than 2 years, but you only have 1 post. I envy you. :PogChamp:

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes