danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Great game.
I have no problems with the netorare, it is more that this style also entertains me, what I would have liked is that the other scenes also had a decision to interrupt them on the spot as in the end of version 4.0.
That is to say that in addition to interrupting before it happens, it can be interrupted in the middle of the sex scene in addition to the option of letting it happen.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
I comment this because not many games have that option and I liked that this one, even if it was only at the end.

Greetings and looking forward to the next version ;);).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You shouldn't wonder anymore. Because that answered your question. They can't touch a single pussy in reality, that's why they hate NTR more because they can't even touch a pussy in games. Yolo, lol.
I know it's your thread for your vn but...
Not all ntr haters are virgins, to think that all of them can't get laid is ignorant. There are zealots and idiots on both the love and hate it side.

The war between the two is as old as madonna's cone bra. If you don't like ntr there is no reason to come into a thread and state this everytime when the vn is tagged as ntr, if you love it there is no good reason to go into a thread that is stated non ntr and request it there. Point blank just don't be a douche

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I know it's your thread for your vn but...
Not all ntr haters are virgins, to think that all of them can't get laid is ignorant. There are zealots and idiots on both the love and hate it side.

The war between the two is as old as madonna's cone bra. If you don't like ntr there is no reason to come into a thread and state this everytime when the vn is tagged as ntr, if you love it there is no good reason to go into a thread that is stated non ntr and request it there. Point blank just don't be a douche
The previous comment wasn't meant to address all NTR-haters, but was to address the people who keep attacking NTR games.
A developer has zero authority in a game thread. Comments are deleted by F95 Staff only.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Ok NTR VS non-NTR aside why is the girlfriend being this much of a bitch to MC? I could careless about her getting fucked by MC or others, that's how much she sucks.

There is no reason for her attitude or why the MC would still be with someone with this attitude. Are we supposed to hate the GF? if yes then you did great if not then she definitely needs a rewrite.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 927533

The same whining 'why she did that' like what they did in The Engagement. They whined as if the game has already ended even though it's only version 0.2.
Hey you can call it whining if you must I just don't care for your games. Obviously, others do so I just gave my two cents. You've completed prior projects and have followers so my opinion is mine alone. I wish you well and all success. Cheers.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Have always enjoyed your games and always look forward to them captain. Can say that this game is getting better with each update.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Why are u even on this thread then ?
Maybe because I tried this one as I originally posted and offered my thoughts like anyone else on here? After I posted my original post I did in fact leave the thread. I only answered back to Captain Kitty's comment about my alleged "whining". I don't like the game end of story. No big deal I'm not saying no one else should like it. I meant what I said to Captain Kitty I wish him well and all success.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a bit curious about the night where she shows up at home trying to clean semen out of herself. Will we ever see that 'date'? Because it happened so early on that it feels a bit weird. Especially with how she claims she's only thinking about cheating when she's talking to Emma before the dildo chair scene.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes