DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
There isn't a lot of new content in version .5 - big fan tho. I think you should wait until version .6 guys. It's not worth the money imo. Maybe I'm just spoiled. Nonetheless I'm a fan and I'm glad Kitty is working hard on the game. I just wish there was more content that's all. No hate.

This 0.5 has a huge cliffhanger that is really spicy - REALLY SPICY. I felt burned :p but I'm hype.
Please don't hate me Kitty, I just bought the update and wanted to be honest :(. Love your work.

Here it is for PC:
Have fun.

Source: I played it :3

Last edited:

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
There isn't a lot of new content in version .5 - big fan tho. I think you should wait until version .6 guys. It's not worth the money imo. Maybe I'm just spoiled. Nonetheless I'm a fan and I'm glad Kitty is working hard on the game. I just wish there was more content that's all. No hate.

This 0.5 has a huge cliffhanger that is really spicy - REALLY SPICY. I felt burned :p but I'm hype.
Please don't hate me Kitty, I just bought the update and wanted to be honest :(. Love your work.

Here it is for PC: Mega
Have fun.

Source: I played it :3
The link is offline, anyone can repost it?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Version .5 PC:
Version .5 Android:

Someone should download and reupload fast these because they are the original links and will be changed.

Reactions: beycoast62

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Well if someone wants a link to update this thread then let me know personally and I'll make you one.
Edit: You guys will have an updated thread soon. Be patient :3

Last edited:
Reactions: KiresTheOne

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...if is true, that is a fucking ton of options for a game, and is really hard to see that many options to please everyone... Romance/Harem/Netori Route/Sharing Route/Swinging Route/Netorase Route/Netorare Route....holy fuck that is amazing, is the first game that i have seen that many options...

Reactions: dick bullcock

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
After playing this update, it was not bad, but damn, sometimes the mc don't have any balls...

lol most of this update is an add for his other game
Wait what? is the same dev with different names? Damn...what a pity....

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes