DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
The Default name for this game is Maxx correct? Just wondering if that showed up on your versions also.

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
And on the NTR route, the guy knows he's being cheated on. Or are there stupid pictures when people are fucking and only from the text you can see that someone is cheating on someone?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
before i play this i decided to stay into loyal bf path but then nina (mc gf) is cold af, no affection towards to mc at all. k harem path it is HAHAHA

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I played all your games. Thanks for producing NTR content and not caving to the angy mob.
All three girls look amazing. I know i ask a question that reaches far ahead the dev cycle but will there also be a pregnancy system for the NTR path?
thanks for the game and for the NTR,I strongly disagree on the subject of pregnancy, if you want to know how babies are made watch the video at youtube,this is a very good game for adults not for children.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Romance / Harem /
Netori Route: You dominate Nina and make all women fall for you. You will decide to choose Nina or a girl to end up with, or you will have a harem for yourself at the end of the story.
Does dominate Nina have to do with maledom or is it a way of talking?

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Ok NTR VS non-NTR aside why is the girlfriend being this much of a bitch to MC? I could careless about her getting fucked by MC or others, that's how much she sucks.

There is no reason for her attitude or why the MC would still be with someone with this attitude. Are we supposed to hate the GF? if yes then you did great if not then she definitely needs a rewrite.
It seems to be a common theme in all of this dev's games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so posting my opinion on this game was off-topic?

so if any mods see this could you explain to me if not small review of game isn't on topic then what is?

Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes