nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Summer of Love 0.3 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I am not a hater. But maybe it is better for me to escape from this thread (due to future Femdom)
Ok. then tata bye bye. Captainkitty
Thank you. I understand they'll still play and come back, like they did with my previous games.
Changelog ??
could I have update mod for v0.3, cheers
It wasn't a mod. It was my original walkthrough.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
okay i just played this for the first time...since im a big fan of NTR...
I like the game so far...and its visuals...
my only negatives on the game so far is(actually its just nitpicking more than anything on my part)
was that the NTR part were mostly dreams - however still early in the game dev so cant be too mad about that either...
Also editable GF name...however thats not a big issue at all though...
i think i will be pledging on Patreon for a release.
Since there are so few NTR games that are on going...seems like most of them are Incest related or NTR with Incest, which to me is not really my kind of NTR...this game is pretty decent so far.

Reactions: Priappus

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'd love to see Captain Kitty focus more on this game and just put Jealousy aside for now. I understand that isn't viable since there's many patrons who are invested in that game, but it almost feels like Jealousy's writing is hampered by being connected to the Engagement and its odd connections to My Future Wife. On the other hand, Summer of Love is able to actually show where he's improved and that he's grown into a competent writer, can make good graphics and is confident in his own work. Either way, it's always good to see a developer just get better as time goes on (compare it to the A Wife and a Mother dev, who despite the good writing and graphics almost seem like they can't further a simple story because they don't understand character progression).

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
I'd love to see Captain Kitty focus more on this game and just put Jealousy aside for now. I understand that isn't viable since there's many patrons who are invested in that game, but it almost feels like Jealousy's writing is hampered by being connected to the Engagement and its odd connections to My Future Wife. On the other hand, Summer of Love is able to actually show where he's improved and that he's grown into a competent writer, can make good graphics and is confident in his own work. Either way, it's always good to see a developer just get better as time goes on (compare it to the A Wife and a Mother dev, who despite the good writing and graphics almost seem like they can't further a simple story because they don't understand character progression).
yeah I also like Summer of Love better. I'm planning to pledge on patron if he can stay on his schedule in terms of updates

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
anyone knew the dev's discord server? the link provided is invalid/no longer works
yeah I also like Summer of Love better. I'm planning to pledge on patron if he can stay on his schedule in terms of updates
The discord link is on patreon. My friend just checked it and he could still access it.
I develop according to what I want and what my patrons want (polls). This is an example:

pose.jpg

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
thanks, I just pledge right now. will try to find the link there
Thank you for supporting me. It's in the overview. But if you connect your discord account with patreon account, you will be automatically connected to my discord server and will be available to read information in the hidden channels. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Reactions: Priappus

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you for supporting me. It's in the overview. But if you connect your discord account with patreon account, you will be automatically connected to my discord server and will be available to read information in the hidden channels. Thanks again and have a nice day.
finally!

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes