Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Just finished the game so far and spotted this:

Lily and her sisters, Ivy (singular)

Nina: I'm meeting a friend in(from?) highschool now

}My climax finally subsides as I fire -- the "}" at the beginning

After the message "I ignore Nina's protest..." comes a dialogue under the MC name, but it is something that Nina says, (Oh... oh... no... we can't... Not in front of Emma and ah... Kanye...) In this particular playthrough Kanye is not in the tent
Thank you. I fixed all of them. But I don't release a fixed version, so we can see them fixed in version 0.3. Thanks again.

Sep 8, 2018
You know the one thing I care more than ntr is optional ntr
I really want to see the face of that fucker when I destroy his confidence that he will win my girl
One more thing don't try to take this negatively I think the narration feel vey somthing like "straight" when compared to other vn's ,it could've been better and dialogues could be more "real"
But in the end it's my opinion and I can be wrong
Anyway I really liked the plot and the female characters ;-)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
surely I love with engagement work previously, and can't wait for jealousy chapter for finished (Since I love NTR Route) but now before jealousy completed captain kitty make a new game again. Hope Develop (and with team maybe[?]) can compeleted jealousy and focus to this new game.

Looking forward and best for him (and team [?])

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
surely I love with engagement work previously, and can't wait for jealousy chapter for finished (Since I love NTR Route) but now before jealousy completed captain kitty make a new game again. Hope Develop (and with team maybe[?]) can compeleted jealousy before this new game.

Looking forward and best for him (and team [?])
Jealousy ended. I will only work on it as a reboot series: add more scenes, more routes and more endings.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I tried this one because of the swinging tag and the harem route was a bonus. What we get is a cunt of a GF just like the Dev 1st two VN's. There is no explanation why she just is. The M/C goes along with it like a royal cuck. My first foray into the story I winged it without the WT and ended up on the NTR route with the GF cheating on the M/C with her old BBC BF. Why the M/C did not throw her shit out the front door along with her immediately I do not know. The game does not give you the chance. OK I thought, I'll reboot the game from the first decision save and follow the WT that should be better right? No the GF is still a cunt that offers a blueball handy after a week of ignoring the M/C. I know the Dev's other two works (I actually played them) I'm not wasting anymore time on this one.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I tried this one because of the swinging tag and the harem route was a bonus. What we get is a cunt of GF just like the Dev 1st two VN's. There is no explanation why she's just is. The M/C goes along with it like a royal cuck. My first foray into the story I winged it without the WT and ended up on the NTR route with the GF cheating on the M/C with her old BBC BF. Why the M/C did not throw her shit out the front door along with her immediately I do not know. The game does not give you the chance. OK I thought, I'll reboot the game from the first decision save and follow the WT that should be better right? No the GF is still a cunt that offers a blueball handy after a week of ignoring the M/C. Know the Dev's other two works (I actually played them) I'm not wasting anymore time on this one.
0320400.jpg

The same whining 'why she did that' like what they did in The Engagement. They whined as if the game has already ended even though it's only version 0.2.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I will say, Captain Kitty's writing has improved by a lot since his first game. Only two versions in and this is already a much better experience.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Someone should rewrite that description; 2020 is the end of a decade, not the start of a new one. There is no "year zero" outside of a very dark period in Cambodian history.

It's the end of a decade
In another ten years time

Who can say what we'll find
What lies waiting down the line
In the end of eighty-nine

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is top 3 worst games I've ever played on this website.
Then you havent played much ^^

I am not a fan of this game either - mainly because the "characters" suck bc they have no personality. She GF has a resting bitchface syndrome and treats the MC like shit bc ... no one knows. The writing is poor (half the time it is something like "nothing happens bla bla" "everything like always bla bla").

BUT there are so many worse games on this site - this is below average at worst. At last there is some story to follow and the renders are not that bad.

The Dev just needs to find a way to use the full potential of his stories and settings. I am not a big NTR fan, but I like it when it is a "danger" I can circle around - there is a thrill to play on the edge of it, but only a few games try or achieve that. Most games with NTR content are quite black and white (no pun intended^^) and either you get cucked or you are the alpha that doms everything. I dont mind games where a LI fucks some other dude - WHEN I can avoid it or even use it later in some form. Games where you cant "fail", and every pussy is like a cruise missile targeting your dick, are just boring (or they have great writing and a nice story ^^)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I finished playing this and honest opinion:

I've been around the block more than a few times. I have to say, if my girlfriend is treating me like that, I didn't get NTR'd or cucked, that dudes taking a bullet for me. If I was sticking around at that point when she in theory "loves" me, it's cus I was scared how psychotic the breakup would be

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know why there's so much hate for this game. It is pretty good! All kinds of set up to bring the "childhood friend"
;) into the mix. Just don't hire the ex in the beginning and you get all kinds of bj's/sex.
(y)

Reactions: ohhaiguize
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes