Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You are aware that Netori is also classified as NTR where the MC will cock someone else and add them to the harem.
The game has multiple routes, written in the story plot. So I don't understand why some people wonder why Harem & NTR can't be in the same game.

Reactions: Magicon

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Very very good game, great start, keep up the good work Dev.
follower of the route ΝΤR.

Last edited:

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Got a quick question:

Based on the overview you get to choose between NTR and Harem Route. Does either choice lock you into that route?
What i mean is, will your girlfriend automatically cheat on you if you go that route or do you still get the option to stop it from happening, if you make the right choices.

Im asking cause im not the biggest NTR Fan per se, but i do like the threat of NTR happening in case i fuck up or behave like an incel. And i wonder if thats possible in the game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Got a quick question:

Based on the overview you get to choose between NTR and Harem Route. Does either choice lock you into that route?
What i mean is, will your girlfriend automatically cheat on you if you go that route or do you still get the option to stop it from happening, if you make the right choices.

Im asking cause im not the biggest NTR Fan per se, but i do like the threat of NTR happening in case i fuck up or behave like an incel. And i wonder if thats possible in the game.
You still have the chance to stop it from happening but this is the situation:
1/ At the beginning of the game (before version 0.2): you suspect that your girlfriend is cheating on you but you don't have a proof.
2/ Later in the game (version 0.2 onward): you will choose to stop everything from happening. But I doubt that people who play the NTR route will try to stop it.

1_Red-Table-Talk.jpg

Reactions: Nachtvogel

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Fore clearer, these are 3 scenarios if you choose to let Kayne join the story:
1/ Play with thrilling: stop all the NTR scenes.
2/ Netorare: Nina cheats on you behind your back.
3/ Netorase: you encourage Nina to sleep with other guys.
I'm confused. I thought you said you hate NTR?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone figure out how to see the Kayne pov in the blowjob scene?
It's the only image I haven't found yet.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not impressed.
the relationship between MC and GF is quite bad. she wants someone dominant and treats the MC like shit.
this is how usually cunts are. they do fuck around a lot, always wants bad boys, but eventually they get burned, that is when nice guys "rescue" them. but when the wounds are healed, they start to treat the BFs like shit, because really, they still want the bad boys.

with this premise, I dont give a crap about her, if she fucks around or not. she is just a cunt anyway.
if this is an attempt to create a "cuck" story, where the MC is a loser together with a cunt, its not really my cup of tea.
for me, this kinds of stories, I want the Mc to grow balls and find himself a better GF.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No sexual content related with mc ???
By the by, i don't have a problem with ntr & other shits as long as it is avoidable

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes