SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I saw the scene of the creaming of Nina. :) It was chock full of NTR goodness. :love: I went back for 2nds. :love::love:

Reactions: rev33

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, Nina is so hot
You're such a tease though for not showing that car scene with Kayne :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for the update

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Character renders are nice, frequent updates are nice. Just not a fan of the gameplay/story of the last 2 games. Seems like every few months there is a new game and story/gameplay is

TBH I was incredibly confused playing last 2 games without a walkthrough, shouldn't need a walkthrough to play a game IMO. Also Harem/NTR is just asking for a shitshow of a thread too, those two genres do not get along what-so-ever.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Character renders are nice, frequent updates are nice. Just not a fan of the gameplay/story of the last 2 games. Seems like every few months there is a new game and story/gameplay is

TBH I was incredibly confused playing last 2 games without a walkthrough, shouldn't need a walkthrough to play a game IMO. Also Harem/NTR is just asking for a shitshow of a thread too, those two genres do not get along what-so-ever.
So you finished the last 2 games. Are you going to play this game and will you play future games even though they are are same/same and need walkthrough to play?

images.jpg

Harem/NTR get along or not in my games is none of your business.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Why most of this women either look asian for brunetes or angry lesbians for redheads and plain mad for black women? Only blondes and latinas are pretty for DAZ? :p

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
My thoughts exacly, I'd love to see a beautiful red head over 18-ish, or a black lady with a happy face for a change, devs seems not to like them
How many women do I have to bring into the game to satisfy all 'race favorites' from everyone?
Why do people keep trying to bring what they want into the game, I wonder?
Why don't they play the games that there are their favorite skin/hair women?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
How many women do I have to bring into the game to satisfy all 'race favorites' from everyone?
Really - 25,000 each at least. You should know this by now.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Relax, it was just a bad joke just by looking the screenshots of this game, you can pick whatever style you like for your games, you only, and only if you want to, need to satisfy your patreons, I also was talking in general as experience with other games, DAZ models usually only have angry black women and tomboy-ish redheads, I was making fun about the stereotype they have in mind, that's all

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Relax, it was just a bad joke just by looking the screenshots of this game, you can pick whatever style you like for your games, you only, and only if you want to, need to satisfy your patreons, I also was talking in general as experience with other games, DAZ models usually only have angry black women and tomboy-ish redheads, I was making fun about the stereotype they have in mind, that's all
I agree with you about black women daz figures. Can't find a naive face for them.

Reactions: capitanqueso
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes