Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So we wont get to see the Female MC do anything without the male MC being present? That's kinda meh tbh. Oh well, I guess I have to hope your patreons tell you this is a bad idea, since it is. I can't be the only one more intereseted in what the Female MC does than what the Male one gets to see. Maybe it's because I don't roleplay that the MC is myself idk..
What did I get in Jealousy?
f95zoners: I can't understand why many devs make the game that people can see scenes without the MC. What's the point of this dumb decision?
Patrons on Patreon: ...
Patrons on Discord: ...

In Summer of Love, I decide to add more thrill by forcing people to try to see the scenes with the right choices:
f95zoners: Meh...
Patrons on Patreon: ...
Patrons on Discord: I understand your decision.

Useless discussions with f95zoners, who always complain because each one has his own taste. Do what A likes, B will complain. Do what B likes, A will complain.

And they want me to 'be nice' to them with their way of 'meh' attitude. : ))

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game is Starting off Great, I like the different Ages and Races in the Game,hope that the Dev doesn't listen to all those complainers and haters, you have them all around this Forum just looking for something to bitch about.....
I will be starting support for you on Patrone and see where the game will lead to, been good so far.

Reactions: CookieTornado

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The Game is Starting off Great, I like the different Ages and Races in the Game,hope that the Dev doesn't listen to all those complainers and haters, you have them all around this Forum just looking for something to bitch about.....
I will be starting support for you on Patrone and see where the game will lead to, been good so far.
I only reply questions on discord or patreon from now on. Because discussing here is useless. They just want one thing: develop what they want. But if you look carefully, I trolled them sometimes. That's why I didn't complain when the moderator deleted my comments and warned me about trolling.

50a.jpg

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
<snip>

Useless discussions with f95zoners, who always complain because each one has his own taste. Do what A likes, B will complain. Do what B likes, A will complain.

And they want me to 'be nice' to them with their way of 'meh' attitude. : ))
Create the game you want to create. No matter what you create, there will be someone who doesn't like it. Sometimes they will offer constructive criticism, but most of the time they don't. Ignore it.

Keep on creating for the rest of us!

Reactions: CookieTornado

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What I don't get is why she was trying to wash the cum out of her snatch? She obviously never gave a damn about her husband. If she banged her clients husband on the first meeting, why not spend the night with them? Or better yet, why not take the disrespect to the level that matches her and get her husband to eat the cum out of her?
I mean why bother even coming home now that the person she always wanted to be with is back in town?

Plus, that was one hell of a spy cam to catch the dribble of cum coming out in the first place :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
What I don't get is why she was trying to wash the cum out of her snatch? She obviously never gave a damn about her husband. If she banged her clients husband on the first meeting, why not spend the night with them? Or better yet, why not take the disrespect to the level that matches her and get her husband to eat the cum out of her?
I mean why bother even coming home now that the person she always wanted to be with is back in town?

Plus, that was one hell of a spy cam to catch the dribble of cum coming out in the first place :ROFLMAO:
When did Kayne become her client's husband? When did Nina bang Chuck? Check the information carefully before thinking about attacking me.
But as I said earlier, I won't answer your questions. I just think you shouldn't make those who already played this game confused with what you were saying.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
I’m impressed that the first page of comments didn’t include “is the ntr avoidable”? Lol

can we just make “avoidable ntr”’a tag so we can finally rid ourselves of that entire group of vanilla loving people?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I’m impressed that the first page of comments didn’t include “is the ntr avoidable”? Lol

can we just make “avoidable ntr”’a tag so we can finally rid ourselves of that entire group of vanilla loving people?
No, they are still going to ask / complain.

Reactions: KRanseyer

lianinliyan

Apr 17, 2019
I really appreciate Kitty's research on the history of East and Southeast Asia, rather than some devs who just model some yellow-skin slut and satisfy the interracial fantasy out of nowhere

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I really appreciate Kitty's research on the history of East and Southeast Asia, rather than some devs who just model some yellow-skin slut and satisfy the interracial fantasy out of nowhere
tell-you-anything-about-east-asia.jpg

I don't need to do the research because I'm from that region.

But I don't like the word 'yellow' because I consider it's racism. If you notice, I only use words like Caucasian, African American... unless the one talking to me wants to use words like 'white'...

ck2.jpg

Last edited:

malistos

Mar 9, 2020
Anyway Captain Kitty, love your renders.

I'm a hater of NTR myself, love that you have put in the option to turn it off at the start, really dont understand why people whine over optional-NTR.

Harem content is a little light but well we can always wait for more in future versions, do whatever you want guy!

I'm asian myself too and I have to say you make some of the best looking asian females, be it Suzie/Yue Yue in Jealousy/Engagement or Ivy in Summer of Love.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Anyway Captain Kitty, love your renders.

I'm a hater of NTR myself, love that you have put in the option to turn it off at the start, really dont understand why people whine over optional-NTR.

Harem content is a little light but well we can always wait for more in future versions, do whatever you want guy!

I'm asian myself too and I have to say you make some of the best looking asian females, be it Suzie/Yue Yue in Jealousy/Engagement or Ivy in Summer of Love.
If you don't whine, you're not a hater.

I didn't create those characters. They are from a Vietnamese vendor:
How we consider beauty are different from people in the West.
That's why Asian characters developed by Asian people will be better in our view (but not in their view).

If I have time, I'll develop my own characters in the future.

Nov 25, 2017
When did Kayne become her client's husband? When did Nina bang Chuck? Check the information carefully before thinking about attacking me.
But as I said earlier, I won't answer your questions. I just think you shouldn't make those who already played this game confused with what you were saying.
:( i didn't get to see the scene of the creaming of Nina :sneaky:

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes