Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
uhmm ok? Your writing shows that you love that one route more than the other, previous games shows that. it shows here too.. I played both routes on those games and same goes here too. But it sounds like I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry not my intention. And I wasnt whining,. not fair for one path having better content now is there? whats the point of having 2 major paths when 1 clearly has more content and the other just skips it with repetitive dialogue?
That tends to happen a lot in games like this but it's only the start. Here you might be feeling like that way because you can do non ntr events along with ntr with some characters so that path appears more fleshed out. Maybe there will be harem excusive events that take over the repetitive lines and the ntr stuff? Or maybe not.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Well cpt., congratz for reaching your third project :)
I still have to try this one, but I must say I've seen you getting better each time. Especially in the storytelling, which I always found a little convoluted :p
Let's see if you manage to raise the bar again.

As for my personal preference, what's missing imho is a more petite looking character. For the rest can't wait to see the cheating scenes (without him knowing, those are my favs :p). Good luck

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well cpt., congratz for reaching your third project :)
I still have to try this one, but I must say I've seen you getting better each time. Especially in the storytelling, which I always found a little convoluted :p
Let's see if you manage to raise the bar again.

As for my personal preference, what's missing imho is a more petite looking character. For the rest can't wait to see the cheating scenes (without him knowing, those are my favs :p). Good luck
I decide that this game will only follow the MC's eyes. So we only have cheating scenes without the MC knowing in the DLC when this game ends (which the player will play as Nina).

Reactions: Murphy95

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I decide that this game will only follow the MC's eyes. So we only have cheating scenes without the MC knowing in the DLC when this game ends (which the player will play as Nina).
Ok, so the MC will be clueless, that is cool. I just hope nothing happens off-screen (unseen by players). That is the worst technique. Just a straight-forward game would be nice: make good moves, get the ladies. Be a dick, be unattentive, a-hole, whatever: watch other dudes bang your woman.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ok, so the MC will be clueless, that is cool. I just hope nothing happens off-screen (unseen by players). That is the worst technique. Just a straight-forward game would be nice: make good moves, get the ladies. Be a dick, be unattentive, a-hole, whatever: watch other dudes bang your woman.
Again, any questions about the game without telling me what I must do, I will answer (if it won't spoil future updates).

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So the phrase "I just HOPE" wasn't soft enough? I don't presume to tell people (especially devs) what they must do; I share my thoughts on what I like. I have found games that use an off-screen technique to be frustrating story-wise. I HOPED it wouldn't be used here. If I have offended I apologize.

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There are 2 types of NTR-haters:
1/ Admit that they hate NTR: want to remove NTR.
2/ Hate NTR in secret:
  • I played both routes.
  • But the Harem route isn't enough.
  • The dev should add more scenes for the Harem route / The dev should remove the Harem and focus on the NTR so people who hate NTR won't fall for the trick and play this game.
If a guy likes both Harem and NTR, he will never complain that NTR has more scenes.
Anyway, even though this version 0.1 has more scenes for Harem than NTR, they still complain.
Imagine what they will say if there are more NTR in this version 0.1?

No use trying to make me work for NTR-haters.

depositphotos_8811993-stock-illustration-pig-on-a-donkey.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I will answer any questions about the game without telling me what I must/should do, what you like/hope to have in the game and without spoiling future events in game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So we wont get to see the Female MC do anything without the male MC being present? That's kinda meh tbh. Oh well, I guess I have to hope your patreons tell you this is a bad idea, since it is. I can't be the only one more intereseted in what the Female MC does than what the Male one gets to see. Maybe it's because I don't roleplay that the MC is myself idk..

Reactions: mickster101
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes