Sep 9, 2020
it could have been a mix of both... :rolleyes:

at least that would have been a bit original and a dream for NTR lovers.

at least, know what to expect, and probably not another game in wich the NTR path is like 80% and harem path is 20% of the game.

just saying...
I'm gonna thank the dev for not soiling this game with unavoidable ntr.

Sep 9, 2020
I, on behalf of the NTR-haters, announce that 'We, NTR-haters, hate you.'.
I'm a bit confused. Oh no, did I do something to fall into one of your archetypes? I just meant I'm glad you made two routes for people with different preferences. It's more efficient that way, rather than making two different games. It's not like I go to NTR threads and shout "Shut this down!".

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm a bit confused. Oh no, did I do something to fall into one of your archetypes? I just meant I'm glad you made two routes for people with different preferences. It's more efficient that way, rather than making two different games. It's not like I go to NTR threads and shout "Shut this down!".
LOL. My comment was mocking NTR-haters saying this game has less scenes for them to play. I didn't target you. You should read previous pages to see how they attacked me.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Maybe the dev should spend more time improving this mess and less time arguing with folk here....

Best of luck with it though.
The time to argue with haters can't help me pose even a single render. But it give me some fun time.

Haters keep saying like they care for the project but they still find some ways to mock the game. How could we make them call this project 'a game' instead of 'a mess'? We have to follow their 'needs'. And that is what never gonna happen with me.

Just let them call this game 'a mess'. In the end, who needs them to play this game?

Reactions: Dripping and fbass

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It's painfully obvious to me that hardly anyone any more knows how to handle dead tree books::

View attachment 760867

The way she's breaking the spine {and it's a very common error in renders in games like this} that book will fall apart before she's halfway through
So what? I have about a hundred books that were punished that way...spines and dog ears.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I enjoy Captain Kitty games. I always play the harem path. Personally have zero interest in NTR. The primary LI characters can be a bit cold or bitchy (since she can switch to NTR at a moment's notice based on your choices, I guess it make sense) but the games have their own style which I enjoy.

I do think it would benefit this game to have some sort of plot reason for your girlfriend to be denying you any sort of affection for so long, besides that she is a slow reader and apparently not that into you. Maybe she could have been on her period, or pulled a muscle at work. Maybe you forgot her birthday. Something.

Reactions: fishbulb123

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Every render of Nina makes me want to fap..... even though her cold heart keeps reading a book.... :love:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Decent game. Renders are good. The uncle Joe bit was 'hillary'ous! eh? No? Ok. The way time passes in game is weird. Single lines like you woke up, you went to sleep, it just makes the whole experience bland.

Hopefully the the MC's own girlfriend warms upto him and doesn't stay like her bitchy self to 'own the haterz'? His dick looks a bit weird. Waiting for the swinging content as long as it's some simple fun and isn't a trap for more ntr. All the best.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
walkthrough is outdated? gets cut off
dumbdumb.png

'As off 0.1 I rate this as poor start. For non NTR path.'
'but it only took like what.. 1-2 ingame days before the roommates start groping your gf? LOL. im guessing by the 2nd update they will be fucking your gf soon enough. whjich is great for NTR path.'

What if they fuck Nina in version 0.2 (or not)? It has nothing to do with you if you rate this game for the non NTR path.
Why don't you complain that the MC can fuck her in version 0.1?
Even though the MC can fuck Nina now, you still could complain that the bad guys could fuck her later?

Normally, I don't care about the reviews. But since you quoted me here, I answer you this: You shouldn't play this game if you think this game focuses more on NTR. No one asks you to play. So stop telling me to focus on NTR only. It's none of your business. You have a choice: play the non-NTR route or walk away. Don't be a whiner and keep your suggestions to yourself. I don't need suggestions from whiners.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 816848

'As off 0.1 I rate this as poor start. For non NTR path.'
'but it only took like what.. 1-2 ingame days before the roommates start groping your gf? LOL. im guessing by the 2nd update they will be fucking your gf soon enough. whjich is great for NTR path.'

What if they fuck Nina in version 0.2 (or not)? It has nothing to do with you if you rate this game for the non NTR path.
Why don't you complain that the MC can fuck her in version 0.1?
Even though the MC can fuck Nina now, you still could complain that the bad guys could fuck her later?

Normally, I don't care about the reviews. But since you quoted me here, I answer you this: You shouldn't play this game if you think this game focuses more on NTR. No one asks you to play. So stop telling me to focus on NTR only. It's none of your business. You have a choice: play the non-NTR route or walk away. Don't be a whiner and keep your suggestions to yourself. I don't need suggestions from whiners.
uhmm ok? Your writing shows that you love that one route more than the other, previous games shows that. it shows here too.. I played both routes on those games and same goes here too. But it sounds like I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry not my intention. And I wasnt whining,. not fair for one path having better content now is there? whats the point of having 2 major paths when 1 clearly has more content and the other just skips it with repetitive dialogue?

Reactions: Ggwpglhf and John64
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes