giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Developer, you are sleepy, you can no longer hear my voice. Now listen to me, focus on game development, focus on game, focus on game, focus on version 0.2. Well, now open your eyes and go to work. The result of your work gives me immense satisfaction.
hipnose.gif

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Summer of Love has 4 routes. But we can also say it has 2 routes (Harem + Girls only / Swinging + NTR). So, the game isn't built to serve a specific genre.
Does that mean its possible to get everyone laid at the same time? It would be fun to maximize as much sex as possible if the scenes aren't locked in specific routes. It makes me sad when someone always gets left out no matter the route (vanilla/harem/netorare/cheating). I have high hopes for the swinging route because everyone involved has a chance to enjoy themselves.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Does that mean its possible to get everyone laid at the same time? It would be fun to maximize as much sex as possible if the scenes aren't locked in specific routes. It makes me sad when someone always gets left out no matter the route (vanilla/harem/netorare/cheating). I have high hopes for the swinging route because everyone involved has a chance to enjoy themselves.
It depends on the reactions from my audiences.
Very nice update!
TKL2cck.png

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The only real complaint I have is how 'lifeless' the models look during most of the scenes. Especially standing ones. The girl looks like a doll, with her arms and legs splayed and not moving most of the time.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The only real complaint I have is how 'lifeless' the models look during most of the scenes. Especially standing ones. The girl looks like a doll, with her arms and legs splayed and not moving most of the time.
Even though I don't like your attitude from comments before (since Jealousy) but this answer is for everyone who's thinking the same: To add more renders for all conversation scenes to make it look more realistic, there are 2 solutions:
- Reduce the animations scenes => no one likes it.
- Extend the time between each release. It's one month at the moment. It can reach one month and a half to fix this problem => no one likes it.
With the current budget, I don't have much resources to ask for help from another guy. So the game will be just the way it is at the moment.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Even though I don't like your attitude from comments before (since Jealousy)
I can't dislike something without it being 'my attitude'?
I said it was my only dislike. I quite like the ntr routes overall.

Can anyone tell me how to get the Kayne pov of the Nina blowjob I found in the image files?

Mar 5, 2018
Been following all your games! Most of the times the only complain i have is that sex scene are too short, even if u dont use a lot of render try to use more text, feel like you describe the overall scene and dont give full description.

The thing i like the most about NTR is that is avoidable, what do i mean? That is turn me on more knowing that i was the one to take the choice to let something happen.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Been following all your games! Most of the times the only complain i have is that sex scene are too short, even if u dont use a lot of render try to use more text, feel like you describe the overall scene and dont give full description.

The thing i like the most about NTR is that is avoidable, what do i mean? That is turn me on more knowing that i was the one to take the choice to let something happen.
I don't have enough time and money. So I have to choose what to spend more time on.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
NTR + Harem...

something wrong in that combo lol :unsure: :unsure: so you can get a bunch of girl and get them cheating on you ? that's... unique.
You are aware that Netori is also classified as NTR where the MC will cock someone else and add them to the harem.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes