loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Another game of this dev, in case anyone has doubts if he should play it or not it is very simple:
If you like NTR, play it.
If you don't like NTR or sharing girls, don't play it, because you're going to miss at least (in the best case) 50% of content.
Not to mention that the quality of the no-ntr path would be very bad.

I'm out. :cautious:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If it is coming, make it optional please. Captain kitty
Why should I? NTR-Haters still attack games with options to turn off NTR. So, Femdom-Haters will attack even if there's an option to turn it off for sure. Unlike Jealousy, there'll be no option to turn off anything in my games, starting from Summer of Love. This is a choice-based game. Who can't access the scenes they want or avoid the scenes they don't want can always use the walkthrough. I don't have the responsibility to support haters who keep attacking me.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why should I? NTR-Haters still attack games with options to turn off NTR. So, Femdom-Haters will attack even if there's an option to turn it off for sure. Unlike Jealousy, there'll be no option to turn off anything in my games, starting from Summer of Love. This is a choice-based game. Who can't access the scenes they want or avoid the scenes they don't want can always use the walkthrough. I don't have the responsibility to support haters who keep attacking me.
Then please don't add it. Let me play it with peace. Captain Kitty.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Then please don't add it. Let me play it with peace. Captain Kitty.
You know, the poll some months ago showed that not a lot of people were fond of femdom. I said 'considering' meaning the chance for femdom in the game was lower than 50%. But people have known me since last year knew that I added more and more NTR after people whined about NTR. So now the chance for femdom is higher than 50%, with Emma and Kayleigh as the females and possible Kamala and Kim (future characters). All thanks to you that I listed the females for femdom. Best Regards.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
You know, the poll some months ago showed that not a lot of people were fond of femdom. I said 'considering' meaning the chance for femdom in the game was lower than 50%. But people have known me since last year knew that I added more and more NTR after people whined about NTR. So now the chance for femdom is higher than 50%, with Emma and Kayleigh as the females and possible Kamala and Kim (future characters). All thanks to you that I listed the females for femdom. Best Regards.
Yeah!! Great game so far, I really would love to see femdom in this game, but please do whatever YOU enjoy, whether it's femdom or maledom or something else... there will be always people hating on you.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I don't if it's just me, but I think if the girlfriend was a bit more likeable the "NTR" route would work better. I mean she has the personality of wallpaper and could literally care less about her. So, yeah I'd take the long trip to the store to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Reactions: 49khna

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
One of those that don't like NTR, but don't care about it can be avoided here.
Just making clear, it is still avoidable, there just isn't an option to make it impossible to happen, right?

That being said, do the game that you wan't, disregard the haters. In the end, what's important is for you to be satisfied with the work done

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Someone should rewrite that description; 2020 is the end of a decade, not the start of a new one. There is no "year zero" outside of a very dark period in Cambodian history.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
One of those that don't like NTR, but don't care about it can be avoided here.
Just making clear, it is still avoidable, there just isn't an option to make it impossible to happen, right?

That being said, do the game that you wan't, disregard the haters. In the end, what's important is for you to be satisfied with the work done
Yes, you're right. I just do the game I want, so I'll be satisfied with my work. Therefore, I don't care about people keep asking about NTR avoidable or not.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
ignore those people kitty those people bitch about every ntr forum yet despite they hate it they still play it even if they can just ignore it they are nothing but a bunch of sad folks ignore them
on behalf of all the ntr lover we are rooting for you to keep going kitty you provide good quality and we keep looking forward to see much more

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
ignore those people kitty those people bitch about every ntr forum yet despite they hate it they still play it even if they can just ignore it they are nothing but a bunch of sad folks ignore them
on behalf of all the ntr lover we are rooting for you to keep going kitty you provide good quality and we keep looking forward to see much more
Thank you. I understand they'll still play and come back, like they did with my previous games.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Just finished the game so far and spotted this:

Lily and her sisters, Ivy (singular)

Nina: I'm meeting a friend in(from?) highschool now

}My climax finally subsides as I fire -- the "}" at the beginning

After the message "I ignore Nina's protest..." comes a dialogue under the MC name, but it is something that Nina says, (Oh... oh... no... we can't... Not in front of Emma and ah... Kanye...) In this particular playthrough Kanye is not in the tent

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes