Cuckold of Azkaban

Sep 19, 2021
What is up with ntr and old men? i really really really really don't get it.
For me it is just a different form of ntr. It still always comes back to someone stealing the loved one, but instead of it being someone who is more likely to do so(a successful,young,charming etc. type of man)it's a man who is a very unlikely candidate and that makes it so much more exciting imo. A pure woman doing something with a man like that? Hell yeah.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Why does the MC's dick look like it's covered in scabs? That skin rendering is horrible.
You are an observant guy. You know, I never look at dick, especially with graphic images of beautiful girls. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
For me it is just a different form of ntr. It still always comes back to someone stealing the loved one, but instead of it being someone who is more likely to do so(a successful,young,charming etc. type of man)it's a man who is a very unlikely candidate and that makes it so much more exciting imo. A pure woman doing something with a man like that? Hell yeah.
Wow, I didn't expect a legit answer and you honestly made a good point.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Summer of Banging a girl that seems incapable of showing emotion.

I do quite enjoy these for what they are but there is absolutely zero romance. Girlfriend acts more like a friend. You are right, there isn't much in the way of love, no one ever shows anything emotional.
she reminds me of lucie wilde

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
How do I stop the camping trips? I'm trying to play the harem path without any kind of ntr besides netori and I can't stop emma from fucking nina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do I stop the camping trips? I'm trying to play the harem path without any kind of ntr besides netori and I can't stop emma from fucking nina.
That's part of the harem path.

The girls are included in it and they will act on it. The harem only excludes the men.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
That's part of the harem path.

The girls are included in it and they will act on it. The harem only excludes the men.
That's fine and all but my guy keeps saying he feels cucked and I don't like that tbh, I'll just follow the walkthrough apparently i fucked up a few other things too lol

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Should be able to tell Emma off, as well get rid of the drugs she placed into Ninas purse
You don't need drugs to have really great sex - Emma obviously does need them because her relationship is non existent
she is a slut

Reactions: Cavpal

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone have pics of all the sex scenes with Nina and Emma? Unfortunately I wont be able to play any Ren’py games because my laptop keeps saying Error: range error

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes