shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
How do you get the Joe NTR scene on the Yellow Bed. I already got the other 2 Netorase scenes with him
Follow the netorare path not the netorare one where you reject contact between her and Joe. But watch them on the cameras. So you won't get her calling Joe when she is masturbating on bed when you ask her if she is okay with anyone, but also don't have sex with her that day and she will go to Joe.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Follow the netorare path not the netorare one where you reject contact between her and Joe. But watch them on the cameras. So you won't get her calling Joe when she is masturbating on bed when you ask her if she is okay with anyone, but also don't have sex with her that day and she will go to Joe.

Its not working. Do you mean follow the Netorase path? Because i followed the Netorare path but in all the ntr path options that has joe involved instead of declining I chose to let him participate but still didnt get scene

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Tbh I think this game is really great, does anyone have the full gallery of this game or pics of every sex scene because i tried to play this game today but for some reason it keeps saying error, ranger error

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes