DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Hey man I'm a fan of the game, but don't attack people like that... Those comments aren't constructive and should honestly be taken down as well, even if you're the creator lol.
I enjoy the game with all the time and passion you put into it. There is no reason to start wars/fights/mocking in the comments. Healthy discussions and debates are cool but this is not that..

Reactions: Albaduldür

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hey man I'm a fan of the game, but don't attack people like that... Those comments aren't constructive and should honestly be taken down as well, even if you're the creator lol.
I enjoy the game with all the time and passion you put into it. There is no reason to start wars/fights/mocking in the comments. Healthy discussions and debates are cool but this is not that..
Healthy discussions with a guy who goes around attacking NTR? You're joking, right?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Game is not that interesting due to the presence of 3 letter thing
Absolutely. There are 4 paths you can follow. 1 is ntr, 1 is sharing, 1 is monogamy, and 1 is harem.
Whining about 1/4 of the game as reasoning to put it down it is completely understandable.

If you didn't realize it, those words are dripping with sarcasm.

On another, actually relevant note though. Where can we find an actually up to date walkthrough? The one on the front page is still from two versions ago.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Absolutely. There are 4 paths you can follow. 1 is ntr, 1 is sharing, 1 is monogamy, and 1 is harem.
Whining about 1/4 of the game as reasoning to put it down it is completely understandable.
Sounds great but in effect you will narrow the game content down alot by not choosing 1-3 of the paths, the monogamy path is mostly the basic game, not sharing and no ntr basicly means you probably get 30 - 40% of the content at most....

It's technically not different paths just exclude/include buttons...

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Summer of Love [v0.9] [Captain Kitty] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 827 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 429 MB

Original Mac Size: 809 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 412 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Summer of Love [v0.9] [Captain Kitty] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 827 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 429 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 809 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 412 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Android version?

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes