applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Nothing here really, odd to put all that stuff about Asian ethnic relations in it, rather than something a bit more on topic... but the girlfriend and Ivy are hot so I'll look forward to that.
I haven't played the game yet what does it say? I always find it very jarring when race is brought into play due to the political climate that surrounds the game. That and at times when its badly pulled off it feels like ha ha my race is superior to yours watch how I cuck you!. As a result it usually snaps me out of it and I rather not have that happen to me while playing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nina is reading.......... wait no, she gives me a blow job....... no i was dreaming........Nina is reading !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was already going to pull down my pants but no.....i better get back reading !
Nina is reading.......... wait no, she gives me a blow job....... i must be dreaming, i push on her head........NO !!! i wasn't dreaming.......shit she's upset......i'm blueballing.....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Playing through the ver.7 and have done most of the scenes. but I'm unable to do find the path for the scenes with the old guy. as someone who explores all options that leaves me annoyed. anyone know "old man" Path?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Playing through the ver.7 and have done most of the scenes. but I'm unable to do find the path for the scenes with the old guy. as someone who explores all options that leaves me annoyed. anyone know "old man" Path?
Yes, I do.

png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-4chan-frog-animals-vertebrate-thumbnail.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if chose what wt-mod suggested not much content but if chose false always then quite a bit of content, anyways nice update as usual and maybe plot advanced somewhere too.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
so if chose what wt-mod suggested not much content but if chose false always then quite a bit of content, anyways nice update as usual and maybe plot advanced somewhere too.
Are you saying the walkthrough mod is useless?

1_Red-Table-Talk.jpg

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes