etann

Jan 3, 2020
You should mark the choices which lead to ntr. I always manage to miss some of the ntr scenes even with the right choices each update ;/

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
You should mark the choices which lead to ntr. I always manage to miss some of the ntr scenes even with the right choices each update ;/
that's a good idea, si i can avoid them :)
I really don't want to kinkshame anyone i just simply don't understand why would turn on anyone to see as someone else makes love to their love/crush/partner etc?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I really don't want to kinkshame anyone i just simply don't understand why would turn on anyone to see as someone else makes love to their love/crush/partner etc?
Because they aren't our love/crush/partner etc... The game is fake, the girl is fake, it's all fake. So for people like myself we just want to see as many sex scenes as possible. If the girl is a absolute slut in the process it's not a issue. There's no reason to be attached to anyone in any of these games. In fact not being attached is probably the best frame to be in.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Because the 3D girls aren't my love/crush/partner. Oh, wait! So Nina's your love? What do you want me to do with her in the next release? Let someone on the street destroy her? Why don't you protect her? Why can I do anything I want to her? The answer is simple: no 3D girls are yours to begin with. Get away from the 3D world after fapping to a game and live a healthy life.
Because they aren't our love/crush/partner etc... The game is fake, the girl is fake, it's all fake. So for people like myself we just want to see as many sex scenes as possible. If the girl is a absolute slut in the process it's not a issue. There's no reason to be attached to anyone in any of these games. In fact not being attached is probably the best frame to be in.
No, you're wrong! The MC is an NTR-hater. Nina is his lover. And Joe, Kanye, Donald are NTR-lovers.

0835570.jpg

Why do I use NTR scenes for cover photos when I know NTR-haters hate it?

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
The walkthrough and walkthrough mod are pretty good for getting you the NTR scenes, its just not updated as of when i write this. There are choices i wouldn't have thought lead to the NTR route but they do so it can be hard to find the right path on your own.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The walkthrough and walkthrough mod are pretty good for getting you the NTR scenes, its just not updated as of when i write this. There are choices i wouldn't have thought lead to the NTR route but they do so it can be hard to find the right path on your own.
What are you talking about? I heard a lot of NTR-haters said that NTR is unavoidable in Summer of Soup?

download.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1180121
Summer of Love [v0.7] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under both the original and compressed version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1180162 View attachment 1180163 View attachment 1180164 View attachment 1180165
This Mod is requested by danvo2004.
update soon?

Reactions: Fzoner95
Nov 21, 2018
People come here to complain about NTR like that's a normal thing to do in this forum. I don't go to a game post clearly targeted at furries, gay men or lesbian women to complain about my romantic partners looking like animals, fucking only other men, or fucking only other women. If you don't like NTR just don't play the game.

I also wouldn't like the options to be marked in any way, that kills the suspense. In any case, that should be optional for completionists.

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
People come here to complain about NTR like that's a normal thing to do in this forum. I don't go to a game post clearly target at furries, gay men or lesbian women to complain about my romantic partners looking like animals, fucking only other men, or fucking only other women. If you don't like NTR just don't play the game.

I also wouldn't like the options to be marked in any way, that kills the suspense. In any case, that should be optional for completionists.
// I also wouldn't like the options to be marked in any way, that kills the suspense. In any case, that should be optional for completionists.//

Disagreed. This is game. Not a crime thriller movie!!

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes