Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
People come here to complain about NTR like that's a normal thing to do in this forum. I don't go to a game post clearly target at furries, gay men or lesbian women to complain about my romantic partners looking like animals, fucking only other men, or fucking only other women. If you don't like NTR just don't play the game.

I also wouldn't like the options to be marked in any way, that kills the suspense. In any case, that should be optional for completionists.
It will destroy the game if I make choices become like the walk-through mod. If I have to do that, I just need to do a kinetic novel. It would be much easier.
// I also wouldn't like the options to be marked in any way, that kills the suspense. In any case, that should be optional for completionists.//

Disagreed. This is game. Not a crime thriller movie!!
You know this is a game. Why do you go around facepalm anyone who comments that they want NTR scenes or say that they like NTR?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
It will destroy the game if I make choices become like the walk-through mod. If I have to do that, I just need to do a kinetic novel. It would be much easier.

You know this is a game. Why do you go around facepalm anyone who comments that they want NTR scenes or say that they like NTR?
Actually that facepalm is for he being against the idea of marked choices.....

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This has gotten too complicated with all the paths, I will only play it with a walkthrough mod. Which needs an update.

Reactions: MickMalone

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
yeah....you can't even make half a game. I'm not crying, who the hell cares.

I just don't like being baited....this is not an update.
Did you pay anything to take the 'bait'?
Don't cry, just don't take the bait 'for free' next time.
btw how many new scenes did you add?
Zero scene. Just a bait.

png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-4chan-frog-animals-vertebrate-thumbnail.png

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Update was too short!

So fucking short I can't believe it
Not a frustrating member.
Instead of crying, you should stop bother playing this game, starting next month. Easy solution.

View attachment 1321319
Frustrating dev.
yeah....you can't even make half a game. I'm not crying, who the hell cares.

I just don't like being baited....this is not an update.
Not caring at all member.
Did you pay anything to take the 'bait'?
Don't cry, just don't take the bait 'for free' next time.

Zero scene. Just a bait.

View attachment 1324453
Frustrating dev.
I for sure won't "play" (if this can be called playing at all) this shit anymore.
Good luck with your baited Patrons ;)
Frustrating dev.
You look so frustrated dev. ...with all those memes.

At this point I seriously wish you the best for your game. If it is stressing you so much.
Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh with you.

Bye
ffa427bbb5ac42f21bbd.jpg

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Frustrating dev.

Not caring at all member.

Frustrating dev.

Frustrating dev.

View attachment 1324748
Oh my god you really are frustrated.
How does that prove any point?

If I see shit I say it's shit, and I say it in order for the dev. to improve it.
I don't pretend it to be good and lick his/her ass like so many do.

You are not chill at all, I can see it in the bother you take to reply every single post of mine; incredible.

And that humongous amount of memes? It looks like the happy face behind the disappointment and frustration.

138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

Again, I wish you the best so that you can heal from all this stress.

Have Peace!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh my god you really are frustrated.
How does that prove any point?

If I see shit I say it's shit, and I say it in order for the dev. to improve it.
I don't pretend it to be good and lick his/her ass like so many do.

You are not chill at all, I can see it in the bother you take to reply every single post of mine; incredible.

And that humongous amount of memes? It looks like the happy face behind the disappointment and frustration.

View attachment 1324772

Again, I wish you the best so that you can heal from all this stress.

Have Peace!
Yeah. I'm a frustrating dev. You're a calm member. You don't play the game anymore, and I lose... $0. I've already admitted that I'm a frustrating dev like you said. Keep calm and go away, please.
download (4).png

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
A game that has NTR but isn't solely NTR? Count me pleasantly surprised to have both netori and NTR in the same game.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes